1. This forum is in read-only mode.

why are (nearly) all men sexist?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by athemoe, Aug 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

...that last part sounds epic.

I cannot hold in that thought.

[me=hYpNoS]bows to suis's luck[/me]

2. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

It's not just luck, mate.

I still have a couple of marks on my back and chest from those frigging fingernails.

3. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

...not me since I'm not into THAT stuff (I like seeing other's in pain, not myself...) but I got a mate who loves that crap.

My mate's sex lives-disturbing.

4. allkratos

allkratos Well-Known Member

man...

5. p4tman

p4tman Guest

One can only wish, I salute you. ಥ_ಥ

6. Suiseiseki

For the record I was totally not okay with the fingernails. She was... punished severely for it.

7. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

...not cool bro.

As megatron said...

Not the other way around :(

8. allkratos

allkratos Well-Known Member

Oh OMG...

9. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

10. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

you are no man,
    you are a goat ;)

11. Suiseiseki

Yes.

12. drybones41

drybones41 Well-Known Member

some men think that men are superior than women and some women jugde people by there looks and not whats on the inside as do men aswell. Both men and women are sexist from my point of view and men and women are equal. Some people here in highschool or college and stuf may think that most men or women are sexist but when you get out to the real world and see real people your view might change. I'm in highschool and 99.9 percent of students in my school are sexist thats why i am eager to get out of highschool into college.

The title for instance is only from one point of view that it makes is biased. It might not be most it might be some stupid guys who are sexist, not most but some. Both sexes can be sexist, probably it's their point of view thats in but not other people on the opposite side that's not taken in.

Wait why am i replying oh well whats done is done.

13. Suiseiseki

Take it from me. Nothing changes.

14. drybones41

drybones41 Well-Known Member

true.

15. rick4ever

rick4ever Well-Known Member

Lemme explain =]. Men just misuse the kindness of women. When a woman says something nice or kind to a man, a man thinks that a woman likes him and wants to make love or something like it x]. Well I could be completely wrong but sometimes it just looks this way.

16. awesomebros

awesomebros Well-Known Member

Because women have cooties.

17. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

I don't know the kind of people you know or how old they are etc.
    But Im 31 and the people I know are all treated as equals, nobody says anything like that unless its a joke. In fact if anything, the women have their way more than the men.
    I would guess its probably an age thing.
    Or maybe you just know some assholes?

18. PeachMilk

PeachMilk Well-Known Member

This and this.

Some women need to stop getting their big girl panties in a bunch over everything a man says. I never met one who was serious when he'd exclaim
    "GET IN THAR KITCHEN AND MAKE ME A SAMMICH, WENCH."

19. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

All the dudes I know (including myself) just joke when they say stuff like that. It's one of those stereotypes that people joke about. I love it when people get angry over it, as it's one of the most ridiculous things to get angry about on this planet.

The best part is, women can be just as sexist as men (jokingly and not), but many feel they don't deserve to be subjected to such.
    Double standards?

20. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

Glad to see my trolling/satire actually put to use. And actually most women do actually get moody and tend to over exaggerate, when I was pregnant I did it a lot and got angry at a lot of things I wouldn't normally get angry about.

That being said, sexism is rarer nowadays, which is alright I guess, but I'll miss the days where I didn't have to think for myself.

Also rough sex is the best, and the fingernail thing usually happens regardless of it being rough. Sometimes I just want to grab and I end up digging into his back. Occasionally drawing blood, but that's just sexier.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.