1. This forum is in read-only mode.

who's your best brawl charecter

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Bob_Kill123, Feb 22, 2009.

1. Usoppu

Usoppu Well-Known Member

Landmasters good, but i don't like how its use for all three characters.

Here are some poor ones:

Ganondorf's
    jigglypuff's
    link's
    metaknight's
    donkey kong's
    (reason all are so easy to dodge)

peach's is just a joke!

2. crazytuna

crazytuna Well-Known Member

aww nobody likes the fencing god-speed marth? his critical hit move is so awesome

3. dragomasta

dragomasta Member

I don't have one, I kick too much butt.  ;)

4. Usoppu

Usoppu Well-Known Member

are you refering to the counter strike, yes its very nice when other players moves become predictable

5. crazytuna

crazytuna Well-Known Member

no his final blow. When you get the smash ball, his move is a one hit kill

6. Usoppu

Usoppu Well-Known Member

oh that, theres no saving you from that one ;D

7. DragonQuester

DragonQuester Well-Known Member

well i guess i was lucky because i actaully hit all of my friends.. they were all in the center of the arena, so i got the special knocked down... but i guess that i was lucky

8. Usoppu

Usoppu Well-Known Member

yes lucky, i find that move too slow

9. Datanotfound

Datanotfound Well-Known Member

My favorite has to be Marth.

10. Bob_Kill123

Bob_Kill123 Well-Known Member

peaches is OK because they are out for a while with it and she can fully heal herself but i am nat a fan of it where is the raw power!?!

well your right there are three landmasters but they are all diffferent
    fox's has a powerful canon but slower flight
    falco's (my personal fave) has faster longer flight time but a rather weak canon
    wolfes is faster and more powerful than both fox and falco's but you don't keep it on the field as long meaning less kills usually
    but i do see where your coming from

ganondorf's is one of the very few finals that i dont know much about isnt it the mythical beast ganon charging forward? its not too easy to dodge but once again i see where your coming from

all of the insti-KOs can be easy or hard to dodge depending on the player using them

DK's final have a very wide range if you know how to use it it's about the width of final destinaltion

and i will not say jiggly puffs is god but it can be imposable to dodge if

jiggly you
    | ^
    | |
    O ^

to fast to jump her and it does push you preaty far if it hits

11. Usoppu

Usoppu Well-Known Member

maybe so but i still think they should of had their own

your right but the people i play againts have no clue how to widen the range (the fools)

12. dmac154

dmac154 Well-Known Member

My best characters are:
    Olimar
    Kirby
    Fox
    Meta Knight

In that order, I would like to challenge some people, anyone?
    Just PM please, I am itching to play :p

13. Bob_Kill123

well if you give me your code i will fight you asap just name a time and a code and so long as im not buisy at that time ill take you down!!! my code is on my first post if you didnt already know that 8)

14. finkrocks44

finkrocks44 Active Member

My best characters are:

Pit (yes i am very cheap with him)

wolf (blaster and smash moves rock)

this might be hard for some of you to believe but my all time best is actually jigglypuff. the reason tword this is i am amazing at timing her spin move, her "A" moves are almost impossible to dodge if you use them at the right time, and she can last through the fight an extremely long time if you use flying to your advantage. I actually won a tournament with jigglypuff and everyone else was mad for losing to me.

I will battle you if you give me your friend code, but my online brawls are EXTREMELY EXTREMELY lagy.

15. Bob_Kill123

well if your online is laggy then use a wire and i cant brawl anyone without a code stop challenging people if you wont tell us your code and incase you didn't know my code is in the first post on this thread and its also in the "post your wii codes here" thread

P.S. im not surprized that your good with jiggly she isnt bad espetially if you know how to use her