1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Whos gonna win the worldcup?

Discussion in 'Sports' started by frebels, Jul 3, 2010.

1. allkratos

allkratos Well-Known Member

GOOOOO ESPANYOL!!!

If Holland wins, it must be luck.

2. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

3. allkratos

Girls like you will never know the beauty of football. Spain plays beautiful football, at least more than Holland.

Hope you'll meet Brazil in the Opening match in 2014 in Brazil itself so they can dance all over you.
    Van Persie is Overrated, Robben is not the most skillful player out there, Sneider is a cheater who broke Inter Milan Secret to the world. Therefore it is all luck. Not that i hate Holland, I love the country and its girls (like you) but i dislike the current Holland's team. I prefer the 70s.

4. Saiko

Saiko Well-Known Member

Uh uh, Spain players play beautifully, but I like Netherland more. However, I don't want Casillas to lose some goal, because I like this player. What to do... ;D But I hope Holland wins. And I think that Spain's gonna do it

5. _luigi_

_luigi_ Well-Known Member

why do you hate holland?
    becouse they are going to kickass to spain? (now 0-0)

van persie, robben and sneijder are going to kickass against spain.

6. allkratos

No HOPE, his girlfriend is already too hot!!! I am available. Serious?PM me.

7. Saiko

Saiko Well-Known Member

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Why?! Damn it! Holland should win... It's won! It's done it!
    F*ck, they didn't... iniesta go to hell :(

8. allkratos

WHY? Nope. Spain deserved it, they played the better football. If not, they played the braver football and at least they aren't as physical as the Dutch squad. How many fouls did they committed as opposed to the Spanish?

9. aal033

aal033 Member

:) CONGRATULATION TO ALL SPAIN OVER THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :-D

10. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

conclusion: You are kinda lame :/
    sorry (really).

11. allkratos

NO YOU. Because Netherlands is not the country that produced talents as consistently as Germany or Brazil or Spain. Now, let see what you got for 2014(which will be the real world cup anyway)

12. koukisthebest

koukisthebest Active Member

I rly cant understand why Spain cant put more goals .They play so great but they cant score :/ damn btw gratz to all people from spain and for their sexy ladies ;D ;) :)

13. allkratos

Because Netherlands sit deeply. They didn't really put a lot of players out on the Spain's half.

14. aal033

aal033 Member

OH AFRICA!!

15. Don9aldo

Don9aldo Well-Known Member

Waka Waka...

It's Vuvuzela time in good old Espana! ;D

16. damanali

damanali Well-Known Member

Spain won. Damn it, should have put more bets on it.

It was a good fight.0-1 in favor of Spain. meaning, the goalie of the netherlands must have been a tough cookie to pass through.

I'll watch the game later and record it for future references.