1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Who's excited about the New Legend of Zelda??

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by rell, Apr 16, 2010.

1. m64m

m64m Well-Known Member

@.@ cdi sucks though. It's like the rejected test subject no one liked (much like Virtual Boy)

2. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

XD doesn't change things much

3. m64m

m64m Well-Known Member

k. fine. I'll change the statement.

Ahem.

From the information I've gather through the past year, I've found out that Link indeed has no sword in the painting, however, he DOES get a sword in the game. Also, he does not get the Master Sword. This is the first Zelda game ON A NINTENDO CONSOLE with no Master Sword. This new sword is apparently able to do many things. Dunno what they meant by that. Maybe shape-shift, or have the ability to possess/summon elemental powers? Buh.

4. Nick Man

Nick Man Well-Known Member

Does anyone agree that the girl is Link's sword? Just to clarify.
    It's pretty obvious to me.

5. markswan

markswan Well-Known Member

I hope that it's better than Twilight Princess; damn I hated that game.

6. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

Hmm...what about Majora's Mask? I don't even think you get to take a peek at it, just Zelda and her Ocarina...
    The Phantom Hourglass? <--it's apparently called a Phantom Sword...dunno, never played more than 2 minutes of the game.
    Link's Awakening? Last I checked, there were no Lost Woods with the Master Sword there, just an L-1 and an L-2 sword...hehe.

7. rell

rell Well-Known Member

On three, every Twilight princess lover insault markswan.

8. saddamsdevil

saddamsdevil Well-Known Member

I'm downloading this game just to whack creatures with a girl.

9. m64m

m64m Well-Known Member

@ Nick Man - That's what we all thought, but then Nintendo released a statement saying that the girl is NOT (and they put heavy emphasis on the not) the master sword.

@ insanecrazy07 - It doesn't really matter to me, cause Nintendo was the one who made the statement.

10. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

That comment I made awhile ago was meant for the promo art.

11. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

Link the statement so we can all see. From the Wikia that was linked on the first page, there is no statement saying that this new Zelda game is the first game without the Master Sword.

12. Usoppu

Usoppu Well-Known Member

Nintendo didn't make that statement, it was supposed leaked info found on 2ch. Nothing but rumors.

http://www.zeldainformer.com/2010/01/new-zelda-wii-information-leaked.php

13. rell

rell Well-Known Member

E will all know for sure this June I believe at the E3.

14. m64m

m64m Well-Known Member

yup. Usoppu's right. Forgot it was leaked info.

"The game takes place in more than just Hyrule, and may possibly not be Hyrule at all."
    That's from the link above. It's wrong. It's not taking place in Hyrule at all. Ninty stated that one for sure. I think either Miyamoto or Anouma said it.

15. Saiyajin Mui

Saiyajin Mui Well-Known Member

If you really want to be technical, in the original NES Version it was the 'Magical Sword'

I don't think it was in Zelda II: The Adventure of Link.