1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Who'd Win in a Fight? - Ben 10 versus Lilo & Stitch?

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by Cahos Rahne Veloza, Oct 21, 2010.

1. mikeac

mikeac Well-Known Member

Stitch.

/end

2. bikeboy99

bikeboy99 Well-Known Member

Ben 10 , he could transform into stitch and all his 600+ cousins, Ben 10 will even go ultimate stitch

3. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Exactly, as if Ben already has XLR8's speed in his human form. While he selects which Alien form he wants to use against Stitch & his cousins Stitch could easily rip off the omnitrix from Ben's arm.... although doing so would inadvertently "download" Stitch's DNA into the omnitrix which would be bad for Stitch.

Assuming Stitch & his cousin's DNA's were already programmed into Ben's 10,000 Alien forms which I doubt is likely.

Also, though we all agree that the omnitrix is awesome & powerful, Jumba can easily create something to counter it.

4. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

or he could get stitch to touch the omnitirx during the fight to collect his DNA.

5. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Merely touching the omnitrix doesn't work, the Alien would have had to be attacking Ben for that to work. Watch the "Ben Wolf" & "Ben Mummy" episodes & you'll see that the alien wolf creatures scratched the omnitrix for its DNA to be collected, same with the mummy creature, he had Ben's arm that has the omnitrix wrapped in one of its tentacle wraps.

6. toffster92

toffster92 Well-Known Member

That was a self preservation protocol of the old omnitrix though.
    Ben has the new "ultimatrix" and he can scan aliens from a distance whenever he wants. The "ultimatrix" even has a a smexy female voice say if the alien is uncatalogued or not.

7. bikeboy99

bikeboy99 Well-Known Member

And they're fighting so its not really that hard? Just turn into cromastone and let them all scratch the omnitrix

8. calvin_0

well stitch do have those huge black claw....

also if IIRC, during the fight, the wolf scratch the ominitrix cause it to stuck between "collection" and "transform". thats why Ben transform into Benwolf slowly like a curse.

so all ben need to do is set the ominitrix to "collection" and trick stitch touch it and then ben can transform into stitch.

the new ominitirx sound like a pokedex for alien. I stop watching Ben 10 right after they turn gwen into an alien.

9. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Oh snap, this is why I HATE not having cable :p

When did Ben get the Ultimatrix, was it in later episodes of Alien Force? I've only seen a few episodes of Alien force at the moment.

What the hell? ::)

10. calvin_0

that was my reaction when i found out that our beloved gwen isnt a witch but an alien hybrid that give her the power to control "magic", i think her species was call Anodite. It was explain in an episode where ben grandma come back and found out that gwen have the talent and want to personally train her so she would mature. but obviously gwen choose to stay.

11. toffster92

toffster92 Well-Known Member

I think it was during the last two episodes of Alien Force. They're on a new season now; Ben 10 "Ultimate Alien". I won't spoil anything, but the Ultimatrix has a new feature that boosts up the power of any alien Ben turns into. And I mean a BIG power boost.

Yeah, that episode really came out of nowhere. I mean as I was watching I was like, "ooh their grandma, how sweet... I wonder if she knew Max was a plumber" but then I was like... "WTF!? o_O, She's an Alien!? And Gwen is too!?"

12. CrashmanX

CrashmanX Well-Known Member

YAY! Attempts to sell toys rather than the series itself!
    Seriously though, Ultimate Aliens? Why havent we seen any until now? Its like I'm playing digimon all over again.