1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Who thinks Ronaldo is sexy

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rudegal, Apr 9, 2010.

?

do you thinks ronaldo is sexy yes or no or maybe answer please

1. YES

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. NO

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. MAYBE

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. rudegal

rudegal Well-Known Member

no cristiano ronaldo has never been on the simpsons you must mean the other ronaldo the brazilian one also known as fat ronaldo i must of missed that episode of the simpsons this ronaldo cristiano ronaldo dos santos avierio his full name is from portugal even though they speak the same language

2. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

Same difference, i was close enough i think :)

3. rudegal

where are you from
    Post Merge: [time]1272019138[/time]
    for those of you like me are not dumb and are mature you will know how much girls love him in england

4. Xx_Sayuri_xX

Xx_Sayuri_xX Well-Known Member

For those too lazy to use Google, this is Ronaldo.
    [​IMG]
    Fairly cute facial features and could be considered handsome. He's not my type though...
    I can't comment on his football skills as I don't watch it. ;)

5. assasinseye1

assasinseye1 Well-Known Member

XD hahahhahaha

6. Usoppu

Usoppu Well-Known Member

I disagree
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. rudegal

this picture is so old when you look at how he looks now im sure this picture was taken 2003-2004 season he is the best footballer i think so anyway hes up there with wayne rooney as the two best footballers in the 21st century
    Post Merge: [time]1272057887[/time]
    first one was taken 2008-09 season second one was at the euro 2004 he was crying because the portugal team lost in the final to greece as it was held in portugal he was only 18 and was top scorer

8. rudegal

sexy or what

9. markswan

markswan Well-Known Member

I don't think that he's sexy, or even mildly attractive really... sorry.
    David Beckham is more attractive IMO, but i think that that's down (for me at least) to his sweet personality and the fact that he seems like a pretty decent guy.

10. rudegal

david beckham was my childhood hero i never seen him as sexy but all my older cousins did but when i look back he was quite weirdly attractive before he married the pig AKA posh spice AKA victoria adams aka victoria beckham aka skinny botox loving fake breast implants who ruined him as a footballer for man united but i still think ronaldo is by far the best looking foootballer of the 21st century there is not that much good looking sexy footballers in the world believe me i know at the world cup this summer ill have an excuse to watch portugal as well as england :)

11. markswan

markswan Well-Known Member

I know!
    I've no idea what he sees in her either, but they have kids together; so he's pretty much locked in for their sake :(
    I think that Alexander Skarsgard is pretty handsome, he's pretty much the most handsome guy that i've seen on TV recently; he seems like a really decent guy in real life too.

12. rudegal

No he's better hes twice the player
    Post Merge: [time]1272322495[/time]
    concidering i was a spicegirl fan you would think i like her but i cant stand her ronaldo is far more sexier than any other footballer i have no idea why people think torres is sexy

13. PuffyChain

PuffyChain Well-Known Member

ronaldo is not sexy... :p