1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Who Is stronger Naruto or sasuke?

Discussion in 'Naruto discussion' started by AnimeLovee, Jan 21, 2010.

1. AnimeLovee

AnimeLovee Well-Known Member

Who do u think is stronger?

2. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Naruto.

3. zerobahamut

zerobahamut Well-Known Member

Same

4. Killua Zaoldyeck

Killua Zaoldyeck Well-Known Member

naruto if he use kyubi....

5. Tian Maut

Tian Maut Well-Known Member

Naruto!

6. hahahahaha

hahahahaha Well-Known Member

Itachi gave Naruto a new power before he died, so Naruto could stop Sasuke if he goes mad(which he did). Can't wait to see what the power is...

7. azlanshah

azlanshah Well-Known Member

Sasuke Rawkz!!!!Like My Avatar!!!!Lolz!~!!!

8. lopusy

lopusy New Member

Naruto I Think .. Coz' Naruto is SUPERSTAR in This Comic and he is Strong and handsome too ~ ^.^

9. Buppazugan

Buppazugan Well-Known Member

Can't stand Sasuke! I hope Naruto tears him a new one and shows no mercy!

10. quickcaster

quickcaster Well-Known Member

naruto because even Madara Uchiha said that Sasuke couldnt defeat naruto.

11. allkratos

allkratos Well-Known Member

When?
    Yeah NARUTO depends on himself and hardwork while SASUKE always want to activate his Mangekyo.Therefore NARUTO>SASUKE

12. Daowiies

Daowiies Well-Known Member

Raw power; Naruto.
    Skills + vast array of jutsus; Sasuke

13. t@n!

t@n! Well-Known Member

Naruto!!!

14. Blade5406

Blade5406 Well-Known Member

The author, lol >:D

Naruto

15. sinharvest24

sinharvest24 Guest

susuke if naruto doesn't use sage mode

possible win for naruto with sage mode.

naruto+kyuubi

sasuke will control the kyuubi...

naruto got pwn

sasuke is incredibly over-powered!!!

sasuno is incredibly powerful!!!

16. nemesis11

nemesis11 Well-Known Member

well if naruto can controll kyuubi totally then sasuke cant do shit,sasuke aint strong enough to controll kyuubi,,sasuno will only work if sasuke has enough shakra,sasuke runs out of shakra so fast,and naruto is known as the ninja with most shakra,sasuke is getting vision problems due to mangekyo abuse,and he isnt as powerfull as madara was when he atacked hidden leaf village controlling kyuubi,so there is no way that sasuke can beat naruto!

17. Gangrel

Gangrel Member

I would say..........Naruto. I mean c,mon he's the main protagonist of the series. I wish later in the series,Killer Bee will meet Naruto and teach him on how to fully control the Kyubi inside him since Killer Bee is the only current person alive that can fully control a tailed beast,other than Yagura (Fourth Mizukage), Hashirama Senju,and Madara Uchiha.On top of that,the Kyubi is the most powerful out of all nine of the tailed beasts,and if Naruto can 100% take control of it,he'll become one badass ninja!!If that happens,................................................... Naruto+RasenShuriken+Jiraiya's Sage Mode+Kyubi's Power=R.I.P Sasuke!!!(maybe Madara too) :p

18. cuccio123

cuccio123 Well-Known Member

Neither. Because they'll get so passionate and end up having gay, under aged sex,
    which leads to Sasuke getting pregnant and leaves Naruto to become a mother.

:\

19. KiLin

KiLin New Member

dun dun DUN! I sense fandom rising.

Psychologically speaking... I'd say: Naruto.

Sasuke became what he is due to a very strong childhood trauma. I mean, many criticize him but, looking back, there was this innocent kid who grew on the shadow of his older brother, and was ignored by his father. I think that, even though Sasuke felt somewhat inferior, he still looked up at his older brother and wanted to be like him. Then, one day Itachi kills his whole family. Poor thing. You can assume he is going to become some crazy maniac when he grows up.

Dunno.. but maybe Naruto is able to see through his pain, and eventually chooses the "right path"?
    What I'm trying to say is that Sasuke's decisions are influenced by the events in his past, am I right??
    I can't be sure, I have a lot of Naruto to catch up with! Z_Z

20. sokka101

sokka101 Well-Known Member

well sorry to my best friend scott but NARUTO