1. This forum is in read-only mode.

who is harder to raise: boys or girls?

Discussion in 'Debates' started by hi1116, May 7, 2010.

1. slapmeorelse

slapmeorelse Well-Known Member

Boys will become pervs when they grow up...

I want a girl 0_0 just to be curious what she looks like when she grows up XD

2. three_strangers

three_strangers Well-Known Member

What do you intend to do to her when she does???
    But in all seriousness, children just suck in general. They complain a lot about crap no one gives a damn about. I should know because I'm the one complaining.

3. slapmeorelse

slapmeorelse Well-Known Member

Nothing... Well, maybe an art model.. >_>

They'll complain even more if you don't listen

4. gaynorvader

gaynorvader Well-Known Member

I like children, they taste delicious with tabasco sauce.

5. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

I hate children, they have the right to piss you off and do anything they want but as soon as you hit them you go to prison!

6. redoperator

redoperator Well-Known Member

I'll hate every kid except my own... and his/her date

7. msg2009

I hate my own as well as all the others.
    last week a little shit that lives around the corner was seen walking over my car, his parents are druggies so they dont care

8. redoperator

redoperator Well-Known Member

you should have thrown a baseball at him

9. msg2009

I didn't see him or he would have had more than a baseball at him

10. DECADE5

DECADE5 Well-Known Member

Yeeeeeah, tell that to my 'papa' who left my mom, for some Russian bitch and her 2 sons, my half-brothers (who were born BEFORE ME) when I was 2 years old.
    Yeah I know- boo-who me, but for searious we have more lone-mother families in our country that we have jobless AND homeless peeps.

11. msg2009

yeah and girls can just give up kids for adoption or whatever. theres ways out for girls too.
    and by the way, girls also cheat and leave their kids behind

12. ChristMonkey95

ChristMonkey95 Well-Known Member

"You can put a boy out in the backyard, and he will raise HIMSELF."

Some comedian said that on the TV, and its pretty accurate...

13. pansy gubbug

pansy gubbug New Member

It is neither hard or easy to raise kids, no matter what sex. It is how the parent brings them up, in both cases every one can be picked on and be raped, you don't have to be a girl. As for the cost if you look at it cost just as much to raise a boy as a girl, everyone wants to be in fashion whether it is the latest t-shirt or necklace. I think what makes it harder is the pressure that we have from our peer groups, to be the coolest, the most daring, the most popular etc... just to fit in.

14. RomRomPawnch

RomRomPawnch Well-Known Member

You have my utmost respect...

15. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

I'm pretty easy to raise:
    you don't see me...the whole day.

But my friend is hard to raise (he's a boy too).

One of the girls is hard to raise in our class.
    The other is easy to raise...

Nobody is the same...one can be annoying, the other can be cute...

16. lugia543

lugia543 Guest

I don't know I'm not an adult. but what I DO know is that it's not just about bad parenting. it's more focused on the friends they make. the people they socialize with. (teens) the chat rooms they enter. because a bad kid will become friends with a good kid. then, with a little wave of the magic wand of peer pressure, the good kid will change straight into evil with the parent not even knowing what just happened.

17. buchichu

buchichu Well-Known Member

Parenting makes more of a difference than you may think. Many (not ALL of course, I don't want to generalize) but many kids who fall into a "bad crowd" do so because of their own self-esteem issues, and as a parent you're the first person in your child's life to build that self esteem. A kid who is constantly given negative reinforcement as opposed to praise when they're good, a child who is spanked and humiliated, a neglected child looking for attention whatever it may be...those are often the kids who will grow into trouble-makers.

A kid who is secure in themselves and their abilities and feels love doesn't tend to seek approval in the wrong places. They're confident in themselves and make friends with people who accept them for who they are - the "good kids" if you will.

And as the parent, you're their first exposure to what will later become positive or negative self-image.

18. Rayder

Rayder Well-Known Member

Girls are harder to raise. While a woman can raise a boy or girl easily, it's not so easy for a guy to raise a girl. There are many aspects of being a girl that guys don't really understand and/or would have problems teaching a girl about without feeling extremely awkward and being embarrassing for all involved.

Boys don't need training bras and sanitary pads.....nor immediate explanations of any of that stuff. The only thing you really have to teach a boy is how to wipe his butt and he'll be fine after that.

You have to constantly worry that a girl is going to get pregnant. With boys, you just hand them a condom and tell them to be careful.

Yes, I know, it's not that simple, but you get my meaning. Boys are easier to raise than girls, especially if you're a guy yourself.

19. awesomebros

awesomebros Well-Known Member

Girls at my age are already starting to paint their faces up like whores.

I was at church and an old lady was just staring them with a horrid expression on her face.
    But the kids around my neighborhood act like like punks. Many of them are too stupid and probably have no future. And I seriously mean no future.

20. buchichu

buchichu Well-Known Member

lol, how old are you? Little girls have always experimented with makeup, even way back in my day. I worry more about the provocative clothing I see some young girls wearing as it's completely inappropriate. Adult-looking clothing is for adults for a reason - showing off midriffs, short shorts, mini skirts and low-cut tops are reserved for women because they're MEANT to have a certain sexual nature - something a 12-year-old shouldn't have the desire to invoke. Thongs are either for show or to hide panty lines, again, not something a little girl need concern herself with. So it's worrying to me that we even live in a culture that makes and markets sexual clothing to little girls.

why the hell would any company make a thong marketed to a kid too young to wear a training bra, I ask you? THAT'S sick, not a little foundation or lipstick.