1. This forum is in read-only mode.

who else is bored of sh*t games that are too easy

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by andy_lampard, May 5, 2010.

1. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

if your moaning games are too easy get something more powerful then a handheld

2. Lukong

Lukong Well-Known Member

... (Delete this)

3. msg2009

pokemon is not hard

4. andy_lampard

andy_lampard Active Member

i have a ps3 and the pedo joke was a direct one, based on his picture, and stereotypes... i retract my comment if you're all so upset about it... may apologies cahos.. but the picture u use is the southpark pedo... why dont ppl catch on eh? lol

5. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

...I have avatar's disabled...and I haven't watch that show in ages...

Guess everyone over looked it because caho's...well hasn't responded :p

All good mate.

6. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

I would suggest you try painkiller and battle out of hell on the hardest difficulty. THAT is hard, especially when you're collecting the tarot cards because IIRC it doesnt tell you what the criteria to earn that level's card is until after you've completed the level. So you need to kill all enemies, destroy all destroable objects, collect all holy items, pick up all money and all souls, find all the hidden items and all in less than 5 minutes to be sure of meeting the criteria.

7. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

It's pretty obvious you're nothing more than n00b on these forums (RomUlation) as you know not how people in this community feel towards trolls :p

Also:

1. This forum highly regards proper grammar:

2. My Avatar is not an actual South Park Character :p

I made it using southparkstudios.com's Avatar creator:

http://www.southparkstudios.com/avatar/

3@hYpNoS: Dude I've learned a thing or two you know ;D

When somebody is trolling I just ignore them, especially when they're clueless n00bs.

8. andy_lampard

oh no he called me a noob..... u understood what i meant though and it was in response to the person assuming i was actually trying to insult you.

9. Cahos Rahne Veloza

you are a n00b, just like Pudding was, if you don't know who she was go to Youtube :p

And yeah, I THOUGHT YOU were insulting me :p

But you're no LittleKill, thank you very much.

10. andy_lampard

noob here yes, and mate the word noob, i get it but it really is a "i dont have a life or a girlfriend" kinda thing to say.......no the insult wasnt at you as i said it was related to the picture. the new one isnt much better, overcoat and glasses ...:S at least you're true to gaming defences.... and in response to earlier post, i know some ppl welcome easy games, but it ruins it for the rest of us.... im sick of getting into a game and it being over.... bring back morrowind!!!!!

11. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

I'm with you on the easy games part...

Sadly though the general level of gaming and attention spans means games are getting dumber, or just plain shorter as a result.

It's why the wii is doing so so well :)

@crv-Ah I see, I forgot you know how to deal with them...at least this isn't haseo again (he got banned AGAIN-he doesn't learn does he XD)

12. andy_lampard

its women and kids, and old ppl with the wii.... why did monster hunters go nin..... its a sad world.

13. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Guessing it's a test, like with dead space on the wii (it's well made for once...EA!)

I got a wii, and hay no need to whinge about it...after all...the game with the most F*** bombs is infact on the wii...

House of the dead over kill XD

14. msg2009

if you think games are easy come here and do world at war on veteran, ive been trying all last night and today

15. andy_lampard

im not moaning so much about the wii, just about sell outs reaching new audiences into what was a good market, and overthrowing it with a lot of crap ( and some good).

WORLD AT WAR? i've not even tried it yet hmm maybe maybe

16. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Or modern warfare 2 for that matter...but the checkpoint system allowed me to die thousands of times...

Beat veteran in 2 days without trying (I sprinted alot though :p )

That's not nintendo's doing, that's the fault of the morons wanting to exploit the "kiddy factor" when the wii is designed for everyone...

Nintendo has always acted like this, they got mortal kombat 1 censored (no blood-fatalities edited).

I can't blame them really.

17. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Was he lurking around the forums again?

And yeah, I wasn't even going to comment on his Pedo remark until I read your post LOL!

Well about the n00b part being defined as someone with no life, I actually don't use that reference & just stick to it's original intended meaning, which is to refer to someone who is a newcomer to someplace but acts as if they own everybody (again like hYpNoS said Haseo). I guess I should have used the newb form or even the newbie form to make it less blunt as it is.

And about my taste in fashion, top hat, black glasses & leather coat, that's because I'm a vampire fanboy :p That is I am into Vampires & if only I could I'd really want to turn into one :p

18. andy_lampard

all fair comments i know im just having a moan... perhaps i should open a thread named are all men whiney knobs.
    (i opened the are all girls whiney knobs)

all comments aside im leaving this one now and enjoying the "noob" (super gay) side of life...ps i do own you all... lol

19. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

If you own me then where is my money?

[me=hYpNoS]requires money for ownage[/me]

20. andy_lampard

urm........the cheques in the post