1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Who doesn't like Mexican food? TOO BAD

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Groohaze, Jan 7, 2010.

1. snebbers

snebbers Well-Known Member

Yum.. o_O
    I too love all that :p

2. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

I actually went to Mexico and had actual Mexican food. I got a quesadilla. They gave us the homemade flat bread and all the stuff to put inside it. Easy to say, everything except for the bread and guacamole was gross. Blegh. I love spicy food and all, but it wasn't spicy, it was just gross. It didn't help that everywhere we went in Mexico had 2 inches of dust on everything.

The bread was fucking amazing though.

I want thai food.

3. super_pastafari32

super_pastafari32 Well-Known Member

::) mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ::)

[​IMG]

fooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

4. forneus1942

forneus1942 Well-Known Member

I do LOVE Mexican and Spanish food !

Every kind of Burritos I've tried so far had great taste, and I really like quesadillas. And because of me, my friends are also addicted to fajitas ^_^.

5. agxthesorrow

agxthesorrow Well-Known Member

where is my burrito! where is my burrito...LAME...
    dude excuse me but this post is pointless who cares if you like mexican food....

6. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

No it's not, you mis-understood the thread title, "Who doesn't like Mexican food? TOO BAD" is an example of an allegorical statement. At first you'd think it's saying, "those of you who don't like Mexican food raise your hands", but it doesn't, it's actually saying, "Sucks to you if you don't like Mexican food.

And as you can see, most of us who posted on here got the message right, it's only you who mis-interpreted it, so you EPICLY FAIL! >:D

Well have you read the other Food threads in this section then? The section is about "Hobbies" or things you like & food, whether be it eating &/or cooking counts as a hobby or at least something one could be in to..

7. theunderling

theunderling Well-Known Member

2xpeople think the thread is pointless.
    2xpeople dont like Mexican food.

Thankfully,since I dont originate from a 3rd world country,I dont have to eat them types of food

8. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Me ether, that said tacos and burritos rock!

This thread is about "who likes mexican food" obviously, if you think it's pointless...well it's because it's not a gaming topic :p

This is "sports and hobbies" section, which also includes other non-gaming topics...

That said, try moving to general discussion and see how many replies this gets :)

9. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Great we have another troll on these boards.

You know this part is so offensive :p

And congratulations you got to my bad side :p

10. snebbers

Rofl!!

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, no? Mexican food is great.

11. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Perhaps, but dissing on people living in third world countries is not kewl.

12. theunderling

theunderling Well-Known Member

To be honest,thats what I thought about you when you started quoting my posts.
    And I now take it that you like me as much as I like you.
    I was thinking about "investing" in this site-but Im not now-so congratulations to you.

13. dragneon007

dragneon007 Well-Known Member

taco bell is good, but it's not real mexican food, it's fake and made for the us market, real mexican food can be a two edge sword, some people like it others thing it's too spicy or gross.

14. abiyo

abiyo Well-Known Member

anyone can resist pizza?...no!

15. super_pastafari32

well pizza its not mexican food but they have their own version but originaly the pizza its from italia

16. mrsmes

mrsmes Guest

I love a good taco my favorite Mexican food, it's no wonder why America and Mexico are allies and have a bond larger than only liking the food they make but they like the accents and their mysterious charms that only Mexico and America can provide.

17. MessoMesso

MessoMesso Well-Known Member

Woah. God isn't white?

You know what a heavy New Yorker accent sounds like? "Get outta here I'm drunk!" So I agree with your statement concerning the charms of the various American dialects.

Nachos don't really have Mexican roots...

18. snebbers

True, and I would like to punch them in the face. :)
    Unfortunately I am not blessed with this privilege.

Recently I've been eating a lot more Chilli foods than I usually do.. I love it

19. super_pastafari32

i know nachos isn't fully Mexican they were created by a mid-Mexican in the frontier of Mexico-US
    and was made by a mere accident the history says that the original creator name was Nacho/Ignacio and he just got the idea of some Tortilla with cheese and bum nachos

the original name of the nachos was Nacho special and he put chili in the nachos for more flavor :p

20. Straightos

Straightos Active Member

I haven't eaten any Mexican food, and if I did I didn't notice.