1. This forum is in read-only mode.

White Forest O_o?

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by maxmahito, Mar 19, 2011.

1. frostydrag0n

frostydrag0n Well-Known Member

oh wow thanks for pointing that out! Now I can get my passpowers!! Woohoo

2. ngwanmai

ngwanmai Member

oops sry i forgot to say, it's for no$gba 2.6a =P sry for making u go to all that trouble =/

3. Devilkid32176

Devilkid32176 Well-Known Member

no trouble at all, its the desume saves that i have trouble with converting :p

4. ngwanmai

ngwanmai Member

ooh i see =)

5. Devilkid32176

@ngwanmai:

when i try to connect your game with mine, they crash >__> by chance any cheats you used on it ??

cause i can get into entralink with your game fine, when it tries to connect then it crashes with me
    anyone else have this issue yet?

6. ngwanmai

ngwanmai Member

oh gosh =P
    well the only cheat that i had used was the one to enable the game to be played on no$gba
    should i save it again in desmume and send the dsv. file to you instead? as no cheat is needed (i think) in desmume

7. Devilkid32176

well, im going to try something, will let you know if it works
    just not very sure of my self right now

8. maxmahito

maxmahito Well-Known Member

Well, you know you can use a cheat for maximising the forest's or city's population.It wasn't there when you fixed my save, but it's there now.Want me to post the cheat? Since it's crashing for you.

Post Merge: [time]1301647827[/time]
    anyways, here's the fixed .sav:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?ujdajmmq8xo882a

Just don't forget to add a space.I mean "pokemonwhite (E).sav" to "pokemon white (E).sav"
    Enjoy catching the lvl.5 pokemon.BTW, you MUST talk to the people in forest once in 2 days or so_Or else they go away and loggers come and deforest your white forest, lol.

9. ngwanmai

ngwanmai Member

@maxmahito: thanks so much for helping me =D btw can u post the cheat so that ppl like me won't encounter such trouble anymore?
    @devilkid32176: thanks a lot for trying to help, even though my save file was kinda crashy you still did your best to help, and i really appreciate it =D good luck on helping more ppl (like me =P) with such stuff!

10. maxmahito

Code:
    94000130 FDFF0000
    B2000024 00000000
    20034906 00000000
    D2000000 00000000
    94000130 FEFF0000
    B2000024 00000000
    20034906 00000001
    D2000000 00000000

Works for both black city and white forest.

11. Dr Grip

Dr Grip Member

After some digging I found a programme called Pokestock BW and one of its feature is to allow you to edit guests in White Forest/Black City. I have tried it briefly and it works! Unfortunately it's mostly in Japanese but some people are working to translate it.

Link to original Pokestock:
    http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?12536-PokeStock-BW-%282-0-%29

Translation:
    http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?13832-PokeStock-BW

Download the original first then replace some of the components with the translated ones. The component that edits White Forest/Black City is PokeCGear, which can also be used to edit Entralink. I haven't tried everything yet but have a play around with it. Obviously make a backup of your save file before any editing in case something goes wrong.

12. maxmahito

It'a lot trouble.There are cheat codes for editing guests of fores/city.Why not use those?

13. Dr Grip

Dr Grip Member

I haven't tried the cheat codes yet because I couldn't find one until after I learnt about Pokestock. But if both methods work then that's great.

14. maxmahito

I've used them.They work fine.No glitches so far.