1. This forum is in read-only mode.

which is the best game company

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kanwarrulz_123, Sep 6, 2007.

1. tapwatah

tapwatah Well-Known Member

Hey, what about Rockstar? For some reason they also make the most bloody and controversial games, e.g. GTA and Manhunt

2. Patton

Patton Guest

Bungie =)

3. tapwatah

Guess so, but you do have to say they've added a whole new element to gaming. It's the freedom element.

4. hen

hen Active Member

Konami. The reason? Sillent Hill and PES/ Weleven series. Need other reason? Metal Gear Solid, Suikoden and other innovative musical tittles/ series that I can't mention all.

5. Reider

Reider Modereider

Let's see here...

I like Konami for the Castlevania and Metal Gear series

I like Square-Enix for games like Star Ocean 2 and Final Fantasy VI

I like Capcom for the Breath of Fire Series even though BoF II has a pretty shitty translation.

I like Atlus for games like Disgaea and their other Strategy RPGs (Those games are horribly addicting)

I like Nintendo because of the Fire Emblem series. (And Intelligent Systems for bringing it stateside)

I could keep going, but I'd rather not :p

6. sir spamalot

sir spamalot Well-Known Member

for the fact that practically all nintendo R&D games have never scored less than a 6 on gamespot (or is it a 7?), nintendo get my top spot... but they arn't x platform so i vote square

EA stink, they are a giant engine that buy or absord existing game companies and turn their great creations into money making things, with no real regard for whether people actually like the games (nfs series peaked at underground and for me went downhill from there). they don't focus on a single platform they always pump out their "next gen" creations onto practically every platform

7. tapwatah

Just found out they made Bioshock. You can't say that game is bad :)

8. kanwarrulz_123

kanwarrulz_123 Well-Known Member

Well! Rockstar games are the best because of the game
    B-U-L-L-Y

9. jc_106

jc_106 Well-Known Member

well i've got some favorite company's... here they are and the games i most liked...
    EA, for games like medal of honor, fifa, fifa street, need for speed, nba, nhl, etc...
    rockstar, for games like bully, gta, manhunt, etc...
    konami, for games like metal gear, wining eleven, pro evolution soccer, castlevania, etc...
    capcom, for games like devil may cry, etc...
    square enix, for games like final fantasy, kingdom hearts, dragon hearts, etc...
    namco, for games like tekken, etc...
    sony, for games like god of war, shadow of the colossus, jak and daxter, daxter, etc...
    nintendo, for games like pokemon, mario, zelda, etc...
    microsoft, for games like halo, gears of war, etc...
    team17, for games like worms...
    and many others, for games like many others, etc... :D :D :D

i'm including sequels in most of the games...

10. kanwarrulz_123

kanwarrulz_123 Well-Known Member

11. Agahnim

Agahnim Well-Known Member

I Like Konami. Pro evo series rules, i think they made Tekken aswell, which i would just own everybody on, if they didn't am i thinking of tamco or some1? who cares anyway.
    1. Konami
    2. Square-Enix
    3. Nintendo
    4. Midway
    5. Ubisoft/Akklaim

Just my Opinion

12. Drake801

Drake801 Active Member

I'd have to put my vote in for Blizzard because of the consistency of great games. They don't release that many but they are all of exceptionally high quality. I still play Starcraft every now and then.

After that I'd say Square-Enix, Epic, Ubisoft, and Nintendo

13. CuteGirl

CuteGirl New Member

Bioware and Atlus.

14. Fracktail

Fracktail Member

SQEnix or Bungie.
    Publishers : Nintendo and Microsoft.

15. Quanturom

Quanturom New Member

Hi all !

Can i have the link to Download Wining eleven ? help me please ? I really love this game , and want to play it in my PC?

Help me ...!

Thank you !

16. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Please don't hijack threads and you already posted a thread on this. Just wait until someone helps you out.

17. crimsondeath00

crimsondeath00 Well-Known Member

It's hard to say. There are so many great companies out there.

18. rorybob

rorybob Well-Known Member

NCSoft(Unless theyre a publisher, in which case:
    SE or Nintendo)

19. Gietz

Gietz Well-Known Member

Ubisoft
    Rareware
    Nintendo

EA killed Westwood. When EA bought command and conquer, that series went downhill :-\

20. gaynorvader

gaynorvader Well-Known Member

I'd have to say Sierra, beyond a doubt. They have a fairly steady supply of great games. Half-Life, Counterstrike, Cyberstorm, Earthseige, Timeshift, FEAR, Alien vs Predator, Empire Earth, geometry wars, Delta Force, etc.