1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Which is the best flashcard for the NDSi?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AdrianMorales, May 26, 2009.

1. vkidd206

vkidd206 Well-Known Member

i spended 40 bucks to get m3i zero. i should had used that money to get the acekard.if you are wondering why i got m3i zero. my friend got one and said it was the best flash card,so i bought it.what a waist of money.but i still like my m3i zero.the thing i like about it is it got a lot of cheat codes for all ds games,except the new ds games.
    Post Merge: [time]1263864979[/time]
    thats a good site to get a acekard. i'm going to buy myself a acekard. by the way if it cost 15 bucks,dont you have to pay for the shipping. if there is shipping how much is the shipping price.

2. gx280

gx280 Guest

r4i is ok. Acekard2i betteer though

3. slingshot182

slingshot182 Well-Known Member

R4i = sucky and I've got proof.

My original R4DS would run MarioKartDS no prob, my R4i, not a chance, heck it wouldn't run hardly any games, not even SuperMario64DS.

Thats my proof.

4. DeathAbyss

DeathAbyss Member

I thought the R4 group disbanded? One thing that M3iZero has over the Acekard2i is the real time saving. I've recently bought both cards from 0shippingzone, and have tried out both cards for a bit, and I find that the real time save is pretty handy but wastes a lot of battery. For the most part, these flashcarts are pretty much the same. Top 2 cards are probably acekard2i and m3izero though. Hope that helps.

5. mackatacka

mackatacka New Member

Whats wrong with R4i? I have a DSi and my R4i works perfectly! Only problem we couldn't find a update to the DSi 1.4 update i did and it stopped working so i've ordered an Acekard 2i. Think they're any differant?

6. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

And for the regular ds lite? (is cyclods the best?)

7. Not unless you use a fix

8. Rymel

Rymel Member

the R4 team did disband. anything carrying the R4 moniker is reverse engineered and added on from there. that's why all current R4 cards have bad reps and support. if it works for you, that's great, but there's a lot of better cards out there.

i haven't tried an m3izero yet, but acekard2i's pretty good, and cheap. i'm personally waiting for team cyclops to get off their laurels and finally release a dsi cart, but i'm getting impatient.

9. rudegal

rudegal Well-Known Member

yay someone who cant see nothing wrong with them i think there great had mine for a couple of months now and works great if you update it every so long currently ive updated to 1.19b firmware plays all new roms that have come out like sonic collection ,pokemon ss/hg ,alice and wonderland to name a few where i live you cant get acecards

10. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

YOU don't run a website that has to support them. R4i cards get far more complaints than acekard 2i cards.