1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Which is better Family Guy or South Park?

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by khairaj08, Mar 8, 2010.

?

Family Guy or South Park?

1. Family Guy

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. South Park

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. khairaj08

khairaj08 Well-Known Member

clearly you haven't watched Family Guy because its much better than South Park

2. PuffyChain

PuffyChain Well-Known Member

I choose Family Guy...

3. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Sorry to tell you this, but even the Flintstones are 100 times better than Family Guy & to think Fred Flintstone started the whole "idiotic dad" routine & Homer Simpson added the "fat ass dad" routine to it.

Now tell me what Peter Griffin offer us that is "new"?

4. KrazyKid121

KrazyKid121 New Member

Family Guy no questions asked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. KevInChester

KevInChester Well-Known Member

South Park has more levels to it, Family Guy is a what you see is what you get, no hidden depth but it's ok.

6. khairaj08

well family guy tells us about more serious things but in a comedic way south park just has a boy in a hoodie dying every episode

7. KevInChester

khairaj08, you couldn't be more wrong. I'm taking it you are quite young - below 18yrs of age?

8. Rysio

Rysio Well-Known Member

He does not die in every episode, and he's awesome. And South Park is all about serious things ::)

9. Cahos Rahne Veloza

He stopped dying in every episode at season 5, I guess you haven't seen South Park since.

And yeah, South Park does talk about serious things, but in a funny way too :p

ever watched, "The Jeffersons" (Micheal Jackson dedicated episode), "Goobacks" (immigrants flooding the U.S.), "Stupid Spoiled Whore "Discusses why girls shouldn't idolize sluts & Whores).... the list goes on.

10. KevInChester

Dey took our jerbs! durka dur

11. tarotmaniac

tarotmaniac Well-Known Member

i personally prefer Family guy. I used to watch South Park because all my friends were talking about it and saying it was funny. I watched a couple of episodes and some were funny but it sort of repetitive and sometimes just plain rude so I stopped. Then I moved on to the Simpsons cause it was so much better, then I found out about Family Guy, I find it more intelligent and funnier that SP. Plus the characters change through out the seasons. Over all Family guy is better.

12. Cahos Rahne Veloza

@tarotmaniac: That's because South Park is geared towards more mature audiences.

Also, you need to watch the more recent stuff (from season nine onwards) as most of the better stuff are from season nine & up.

13. KevInChester

Cartman: Do I want to do it? Does the pope help pedophiles get away with their crimes?

and Randy bouncing around using his Space Hopper balls.

I rest my case.

14. garychencool

garychencool Well-Known Member

Family Guy is funny in a proper way with proper animations but South park is just Racist and stuff!

15. KevInChester

I'm a teen that has a crappy, slow PC!

16. hi1116

hi1116 Well-Known Member

neither, they are both stupid

17. KevInChester

Says the person with Pikachu in his avatar :)

18. khairaj08

well you can't really tell unless you have watched both, which i have and i still say family guy is better

19. rudegal

rudegal Well-Known Member

family guy is ten times better tham southpark heres a phrase from southpark movie ( besides dude the animations all crappy ) now heres a phrase from family guy (giggity giggity goo ) not not really a phrase more of a catch phrase really

20. KevInChester

Could you post that again Rudegal, but this time in English. Thanks!