1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Which is better Family Guy or South Park?

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by khairaj08, Mar 8, 2010.

?

Family Guy or South Park?

1. Family Guy

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. South Park

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. khairaj08

khairaj08 Well-Known Member

Will lock voting when 50 people have voted

2. amuletneko

amuletneko Well-Known Member

3. tsunami2131

tsunami2131 Member

Family guy is funny south park is stupid funny

4. deanalexander

deanalexander Well-Known Member

While I haven't watch a single South Park episode, I have watched the movie and I have to say, I wasn't the least bit impressed.

And then we have Family Guy, sure the first seasons wasn't so great, but the newer season are God damn funny.

5. grimreaper26

grimreaper26 Well-Known Member

even if family guy is a bit predictable because of the flashbacks thing its still hilarious

6. snebbers

snebbers Well-Known Member

Family Guy.

7. Ahh, a tie! Well I chose South Park because it always made me laugh not Family Guy.

8. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Family Guy was the reason why Muslims hate America, so yeah South Park all the way! Plus Cartman knew how to deal with Osama Bin Laden's insanity.

9. lovetoboss

lovetoboss Member

It has to be Family Guy . I cry with laughter at some of the things that go on in that program.
    I must admit that they do go close to the bone with some things but overall it is hilarious .

[​IMG]

10. gameboy5.0

gameboy5.0 Well-Known Member

well let see even tho south park is funny and every thing some time there jokes are just wrong. to me i am suprise that they are still make more of them. now family guy the jokes are for most younge adults where south park is just for people with retared minds. in all i think family guy is worth more to watch then south park

11. bhatooth

bhatooth Well-Known Member

i watch sout park first and liked it

12. Cahos Rahne Veloza

You're just not mature enough to enjoy the humor of South Park.

And besides, South Park pokes fun at "World events", just like with Tiger Woods' scandal. Has Family Guy done something of the sort?

13. KevInChester

KevInChester Well-Known Member

gameboy5.0, if that was meant to be a joke post, +1

If it were meant to be serious, then please try paying more attention in school.

14. gameboy5.0

gameboy5.0 Well-Known Member

ok then so you say i am not mature. well to me the humor of south park is just not some thing that funny to me. i mean i do think some thing are funny from there but they get all there stuff from events in the world. any one can do that. now family guy some time they do that but then some times they come up with there own stuff. makeing it more funny.

15. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Pswww!

Watching Butters' antics is better than Peter Griffin's bumbling stupidity any day of the week :p

16. rock91

rock91 Well-Known Member

SP all the way baby :D

now guys *takes off pants* .....................Apologize *moves hips* ......................Apologize <--- only SP fans will understand this

17. Rysio

Rysio Well-Known Member

Hey, I watched this episode just yesterday :p I get it Token! I don't get it!

18. dee292

dee292 Well-Known Member

family guy:p

especially the ptv episode :D

19. sokka101

sokka101 Well-Known Member

YOU B@ST@RDS(quoted from south park not to anyone here)

for me it'd would have to be a tie

20. rock91

rock91 Well-Known Member

How the hell is this even put into discussion? Clearly soutch park is the funniest $hit ever.... You don't hear Peter swearing his @$$ off