1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Which game would you like to see on Wii or DS?

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by asdzxc123789, Jan 29, 2009.

1. alexong96

alexong96 Well-Known Member

fullmetal alchemist brotherhood (U)-full 3d and great music(kinda like the crimson elixir)
    ...but square enix helped with the anime so...

2. failtorespond

failtorespond Well-Known Member

Have you actually seen the video? Someone had to make SOMETHING to show. And that looked really good for what it was. Fake or not.

3. superninja312

superninja312 Active Member

For the ds i wish they had a remake of ff7. i just hope sony will allow it cause they own the game, but why do we get other final fantasy games on ds except for 7 and ect

4. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Sony doesn't own it.

5. Wintrale

Wintrale Well-Known Member

As Anandjones pointed out, Sony doesn't actually own it or anything - they just published the game. As I somehow doubt publishing rights for a game released 12 years ago still stand today, it's safe to say an FFVII remake will happen whenever it happens. The only people who have a say in the matter are Square Enix and, if they are asked to, Matrix Software (the people behind the two existing FF DS remakes).

As for when it would happen, I'd wait for the 15th/16th Anniversary of the game (both DS remakes of FFIII and FFIV came out 16 years after their original release).

6. Usoppu

Usoppu Well-Known Member

still waiting on a proper star fox ds/wii since command was meh

7. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

Copyright persists for 75 years after the owner's death, why would publishing rights not last 12 years?

8. asdzxc123789

asdzxc123789 Well-Known Member

Sony has a deal with SE I think. In fact I'm kinda sure. "All FF games must come to Sony before anyone or anything."

Thats what she said.

9. Shiokazu

Shiokazu Well-Known Member

Chrono cross,i want this on DS,it even doesnt need the use of the touchscreen IMO just the ol'good Serge,Kid and the rest of the party

AND chrono cross can fit in a single DS card(nintendo said that there is a 1gb card)

10. CloudBoii12

CloudBoii12 Well-Known Member

*once again*
    Lufia!
    Oh come on, as if no one else suggested it!
    Oh, and a half good Zelda game on DS.

11. king_leo

king_leo Well-Known Member

i want TAN (total Annihilation) for wii or ps3

12. CloudBoii12

CloudBoii12 Well-Known Member

This is "What game would you like to see on Wii or DS", not "What game would you like to see on Wii or PS3"
    :)
    F-Zero ;D

13. kadyome

kadyome Well-Known Member

I want a Metroid Prime 2D fck why nintendo hates making that game? 2D was even better than 3D DS metroid except for the Wii games they totally rocked!

14. zangief

zangief Well-Known Member

Starcraft DS, nothing more.

15. crazytuna

crazytuna Well-Known Member

yes and yes :D

16. triemie

triemie Well-Known Member

for the DS : a new Chrono Trigger SUper SMash and a My pokemon Ranch DS and new Final Fantasy and Dragon quest Game ( like dragon quest 8 DS )

WII : Final fantasy games and a pokemon ranger game

17. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

What good is pokemon ranch if it's on the DS? Don't you need the DS to transfer your pokes to the Wii? If ranch takes the DS spot, then where do you suppose to put the pokemon cartridge?

We already have a Chrono Trigger remake for the DS.

Does FFIV The After Years work for the Wii? Technically it's mainline chronologically, like FFX-2 is...

18. triemie

triemie Well-Known Member

i already beat Chrono trigger but i mean a new story line and everything

19. crimson089

crimson089 Well-Known Member

a RESIDENT EVIL 5 on WII!!!!!!!!!!

20. Lil SaintDemon

Lil SaintDemon Well-Known Member

Well I don't have a WII, but the only game I play is Super Smash Bros Brawl.
    So therefore, I really want to see Brawl on the DSi.

Also, I want to be able to use the DS as a controller for the WII. So I can play against people on Brawl and Mario Kart with my DS as they're on the WII.