1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Which game would you like to see on Wii or DS?

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by asdzxc123789, Jan 29, 2009.

1. GotSlapped

GotSlapped New Member

For the DS, Grand Theft Auto Chinatown wars

2. rush n kaos

rush n kaos Well-Known Member

uh... aren't those three already set to release some time in the future?

i think it'd be interesting to see Doom on the DS, if not... well, the homebrew one is fine for me. but i would like to see an official version

3. Usoppu

Usoppu Well-Known Member

i havn't tried the home brew one, how is it?

i'd like to see a 2d metroid on dsĀ  :-\

4. Krusha

Krusha Well-Known Member

For the DS I want a sonic 2 style game with a chao garden, thats it, no trick system, no crappy 3d area's and long cutscenes, just running on a lovely 2D surface chasing the fat flying man around so I can jump on him and blow him up in the end.

It could be released alongside a Wii game like sonic adventure 2 battle, that was one of the best chao gardens and uber gameplay

yeah if they came out I'd be occupied until pikmin 3 finally comes out ^^

5. zangief

zangief Well-Known Member

with all the remakes of the classic being rather successful on the DS, i sure hope they do a complete remake of the early MegaMan games, specially MegaMan 2.

6. raikufa

raikufa Active Member

SMT 1 and 2 on DS

more elite beat agents and ouendan

7. zangief

zangief Well-Known Member

pardon my ignorance, but what's SMT?

8. rush n kaos

rush n kaos Well-Known Member

what it really is, is just a .nds file with a PRBoom configuration file or something (contains an altered menu and control schemes made for the DS buttons probably).
    all you do is put it into the root directory of your flash card, along with a doom.wad file, which can be practically any stand-alone file. like the WAD for The Ultimate Doom, and Doom II Hell on Earth. problem is you can't run more than .WAD file the way you can when using ZDoom

it's funny though, cause since the god mode/all weapons, keys cheat is set in the menu (turn on or off) you can cheat even on Nightmare mode ;D ;D

i'm pretty sure i'm allowed to give the link, so... here you go it's from GBAtemp.net. all instructions should be there, so far i haven't had problems with anything break, only a few freezes

anyways, i've always thought a different style of the main Pokemon games would be quite interesting. granted, Ranger and Mystery Dungeon were not too bad. but, i want to see one where you DON'T go getting badges and being champion

9. raikufa

raikufa Active Member

shin megami tensei

the original ones had translation patches released but theres a few bugs in them and the game is about as hard as prinny: can i be the hero?

if youve played nocturne, 1 and 2 are the prequels to it

10. ian13456

ian13456 Well-Known Member

jet grind radio on wii!

11. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Links to gbatemp are fine.

12. kamage

kamage Well-Known Member

It's coming out soon :)

13. king_leo

king_leo Well-Known Member

aq worlds on ds

14. king_leo

and jet force jemini wii and ds or just wii

15. HaloX5

HaloX5 Member

Tales of Symphonia 3? xD *For the Wii*
    With normal controles like Dawn of the New World and not motion sensor stuff like they're thinking for the next Tales Game for the Wii =/

16. king_leo

yes that would be cool

and aq worlds will be cool if it was on ds but it has to be full wifi and luckly I have wifi so if they make it I can download it

17. haseoTOD

haseoTOD Guest

LOL

18. HaloX5

HaloX5 Member

... he means "and Worlds" xD
    Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 1 & 2 is one of the "all together" purely made for fans, Tales Game.

I think though King Leo that they'll just keep the World Series on the PSP and of course the Dungeon ones on the GBA and the older ones... for whatever console that was xD Anyway, they'll keep the "New" World Series to the PSP probably. Unless somehow it goes big and manages to find it's way to another console. But the only "Tales" game that managed that sorta feat was Tales of Fandom (1 & 2) and they were only released in Japan =/

19. Usoppu

Usoppu Well-Known Member

??? where are your sources

20. crazytuna

crazytuna Well-Known Member

the Great World Wide Web