1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Which cart is good for DSi?

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by hiello604, Oct 19, 2010.

1. hiello604

hiello604 Well-Known Member

Okay, thanks! Maybe I will save my money and buy a Acekard 2i. So I flash with previous version and then completed, I can delete the files i download and just put in the firmware+games right? Or should I keep the flash program onto my SD? Oh yeah, I bought a extra Kingston 2GB SD, will that work on acekard 2i?

2. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

you can erase it after flashing. acekard 2i is able to read sdhc cards and regular cards, so its limit is 32gb.
    not sure im getting this. your dsi is in firmware version 1.3 or lower?

3. hiello604

Oh. the "so I flash with previous version and then completed" meaning I flash it and when it's done, I can delete it. Sorry for my misleading words. lol

You're a great HELP! I think I will get Acekard 2i now instead of supercard, I don't want to drain my battery life. lol Thanks again for your input, your opinions help me decide. :D

4. iluvfupaburgers

sure, glad it helped ;D
    one more thing here is the link for the latest updates for acekard:
    http://www.akaio.net/forum/

5. archlvt

archlvt Well-Known Member

DSTWO also has a 100% chance of not getting a fake, which is more than you can say about ak. DSTWO also has a snes emulator built in that has a MUCH, MUCH higher compatibility than snesmulds. Snesmulds can play only a couple of worthwhile games, and even then is bugged to hell.

DSTWO is the card to have, unless you don't have a job and you make your money by saving change; then get the acekard.

6. manaseater

manaseater Well-Known Member

Dsi flash cart?

Since its a dsi i recommend spending a little more for the dstwo. Who knows- down the road you may wanna play some gba games!

Besides- one official game can cost $30 anyway!

Invest slighty more for a better experience!

7. hiello604

Well, I just want a basic flashcart. I just want to play ds games, only and that's what I've been doing for the whole time I had with ds with r4.
    Yeah, I've heard there are fake acekard 2i, that's why I'm a little scared of getting especially, I might buy it nearby not online because scared that the customs will look into the box especially, I live in Canada.
    But I heard that supercard dstwo takes battery life also and I don't want to always charge the dsi just for a flashcart draining my console.
    I heard dstwo is best for dsi but people suggest if you're on budget, get acekard 2i. I was thinking of getting the older version of supercard the dsonei but people suggest dstwo over dsonei.

8. iluvfupaburgers

what you can do to make sure it is a real acekard since you are buying at a store is just download akaio 1.8.1, put it in an sd card. and then when you go buy the acekard. try it out. if akaio loads. then it is a real card. if it stays at loading. its a fake

9. hiello604

well, i decided to buy supercard. is there an online website that I can buy from that is reliable with free shipping. I live in western canada, also.

10. iluvfupaburgers

www.shoptemp.net is reliable, its where i bought my card

11. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

I gotta say something about this.. the supercard dstwo does NOT drain the battery any more than any other card for just playing DS games, it only drains it when you use things that take up the processing power like the GBA and SNES emulator :p