1. This forum is in read-only mode.

where to download music

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by msg2009, Apr 30, 2010.

1. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

That is a great way to use torrents. Those who are afraid of torrents are ignorant as to how to properly use them. When buying a computer, would you just run off and get the first one you see without doing even a tiny amount of research to see that what you were getting wasn't going to be garbage? Watch the comments, try to mainly get torrents from the VIP members (in the case of PirateBay, pink or green skull and cross bones), as they earned that status through good uploads, and watch the seeds. If there are a lot of seeds, than you can generally assume the torrent is okay, but still watch the comments and uploader.

Torrenting is all about being careful. Like downloading from any other site, it comes with its risks, but that is why proper precautions (ie: Anti-virus) are taken to make sure nothing happens to your computer.

2. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Your logic is so misguided & rude :p

Say you know absolutely nothing about computers but just need to buy one as a necessity, chances are you will buy the cheapest one available without knowing if the thing will run or not :p

This is the case for below average income families here in my country you know :p

And it's not being ignorant, it's being careful :p

I have 250 gig of movies, ROMs, videos, audio tracks & other stuff on Dave's Hard Disk right about now. And do you know how time consuming uploading every file back is, if I needed to reformat if I caught something nasty? Not to mention reformatting & re installing the OS takes away 45 minutes of my time as is.

So yeah, you being smug isn't impressive, thank you very much :p

3. LuckyTrouble77

If you had read past those two lines, you would have seen why I don't ever have to worry about the above. :p

4. Hypr

Hypr Well-Known Member

Here's what I do:

Use Google. It is your best friend.

Second, search for name of band and song (or album) and add "megaupload" or "rapidshare". You will get links to music MP3s that way.

That's all I'm going to say.

5. MadmanNero

MadmanNero Well-Known Member

Well done! Thank you.

6. Marnex

Marnex Well-Known Member

Is there any site where you could download whole albums instead of downloading each indiviual song?

7. LuckyTrouble77

The only way I know of is torrenting.

8. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

have you tried itunes?

9. LuckyTrouble77

If people wanted to pay for their music, why would they be participating in this thread? :p

10. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

Well, if you have access to youtube....

http://www.dirpy.com can download mp3 files from Youtube... But it's kind of unbearably slow...... It works though. It even allows you to edit the information like the artist and the CD a song is on. :D

11. Lukong

Lukong Well-Known Member

When I look for songs I usually put mediafire sometimes I look in beemp3

12. Internet

Internet Member

This.

also you can use grooveshark for streaming songs.

13. Lomaha

Lomaha Well-Known Member

In Denmark you just need a membership to www.tdcplay.dk and you can download all the music you want for free. It's locked to the place you download it to, but Soundtaxi can convert it so you can use it everywhere