1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Where do you stand on the social hierarchy?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Born2killx, May 26, 2009.

?

Where do you stand on the social hierarchy?

1. Super popular / Elite

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Amongst the greatest

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Average

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I'm sorry, what's your name again?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Don't get near that guy.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Krusha

Krusha Well-Known Member

If sociality is a ladder, I stand to the left.

2. drew44

drew44 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry, what's your name again?: This selection means that you tend to stay away from attention. Through the lack of social interaction, some know you, but do not socialize with you. Few above average recognize you, and you tend to only stay with one or two close friends.

im along those lines i dont like most people

3. Miminari

Miminari Well-Known Member

"Don't get near that guy[girl]".

I fail at socializing.

4. crazytuna

crazytuna Well-Known Member

You can't fail at socializing!
    all you have to do is show up and speak and more stuff...

5. Miminari

Miminari Well-Known Member

I'd put an excuse here, but it wouldn't be good enough for me not to stay indoors all day. =[

6. timmy1991

timmy1991 Well-Known Member

I would say I'm about average

7. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

I'm generally a wall flower, I'm there but you wouldn't notice me, unless you looked really really carefully :)

I was never popular back in the day & quite frankly I like being the social outcast.

8. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

Agreed; being the lesser known person is a unique character trait that defines you.

9. 9NineBreaker9

9NineBreaker9 Well-Known Member

I'm about average, and hover among the "greater" and "What's your name?" groups. Ultimately depends on who I want to hang out with or talk to - I've noticed that I can strike up a conversation with just about everyone at my school (granted, ~250 persons...) and not instantly get brushed aside, but I usually don't carry the conversations, either. I just hang out with my main group of friends at school and keep to a few people in the classes that they are not in.

I used to, however, be much lower, if not the lowest, on the social totem pole. I was the weird one, but that was partially due to a bunch of other, outside reasons (as well as my being fucked up in general =D). I'm glad I'm not a complete social-phobe now, but I'm not going to strike up random conversations with people unless I can avoid it...

10. rush n kaos

rush n kaos Well-Known Member

agreed, I choose to be on the lower ends of the social hierarchy. I find there too many complications being known by everyone, especially if you want some privacy away from it all. besides, there's something about being popular that just simply don't fit my style.

11. gameace99

gameace99 Active Member

I like people, and hang out with born2killx, but I just have maybe 10 people who want to kill me.

12. c740

c740 Well-Known Member

i rather be alone.
    people can be so ******* there are those who would pretend they're laughing with you and when people say you both are friends and hangs out just because you guys have the same workplace or classroom.... .

13. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Well surprisingly enough I don't consider myself to be an outcast, but I don't have a ton of friends either, I have a hard time keeping up with all people I know so I usually prefer to stick to less than ten people and then keep good contact with those people. I don't do that whole "facebook friend" thing too well as I just can't be bothered to invest time in Facebook and similar.

14. crazytuna

crazytuna Well-Known Member

Facebook is just a really cheap way to get "friends"

15. Nathan_26

Nathan_26 Well-Known Member

meh im average, sorta :p

16. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Among the greatest-
    My father's half of the family breeds as bad as rabbits do, half of my school is related to me in some way so I can talk in any group and get along, though I tend to only hang around with the people i'm not actually related to..

17. koyuchan

koyuchan Well-Known Member

Amongst the greatest?
    I'm kinda active in the school events or activities :p
    I hang out with different people everyweek =D
    but mostly with my besties.

18. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Despite how active I am here-I'm towards the bottom...

That's the way I prefer it.

19. forte_amirul

forte_amirul Well-Known Member

Among the greatest.Sometimes,I can strike conversation with people except with girls.I'm too awkward to say a thing in front of them.:p

20. koyuchan

koyuchan Well-Known Member

LOL Is it the truth?
    You sure quite talkative when talks to me :p