1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Whats you'r worst nightmare?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by corprlfish, Jan 7, 2010.

1. corprlfish

corprlfish Well-Known Member

Oh, c'mon, everyone dreams =P

2. dagen

dagen Member

well first I should mention that when I dream I uselly can kindov control me but not much.
    so from what I remember it was that I was stuck in a house and there was a guy chasing me in the house.
    and the reason it was so scary was the fact I heard that if you can turn on/off the lights it's not a dream and I tried it and the lights turned on and off so I was thinking oh no.
    And then I pinched myself still didn't wake up.
    then I woke up. :p

3. Void

Void Well-Known Member

I haven't had a nightmare in the LONGEST time. Don't get me wrong, I have intense dreams with blood and death and pulling dead crash victims out of vehicles to commandeer them for escaping zombie vampire things and all that but it's never very scary.

4. dedboy

dedboy Guest

I had one not too long back. I was paralyzed from the neck down, and I could talk, yet people passed by me(on the left hand side) as if I didn't exist. I woke up from that dream, with numbness in my hands. It turns out, I was sleeping on my arm, and had cut the circulation off :\
    I don't have to lie about it, death doesn't scare me, near as much as being paralyzed does. The feeling of watching people playing and having fun, and not being able to do anything about it... That would be a nightmare of cataclysmic proportions right there.

5. corprlfish

I think being eaten or burned to death would suck the most.

6. Apollooo

Apollooo Well-Known Member

i even don't remember last time i have a dream

7. mikeac

mikeac Well-Known Member

I have a couple of my worst nightmares, around six years ago, and one recent one. And they were all video game or TV related...

Remember that game on the GameCube, "Mickey and the Haunted Mirror" or some thing like that? Well if you don't, Mickey is asleep and soul is beckoned to this haunted mirror by a ghost. He goes in the mirror, and gets trapped there, because the mirror is shattered, and Mickey has to find the pieces in this alternate dimension. On several occasions, the ghost came to freak out Mickey. In MY dream, pretty much the thing happened, except when I went in the mirror, I saw a wasteland with all my family and friends dead, and I woke up crying. I had several dreams with that ghost for about a year...

DREAM 2

I had another dream shortly after I forgot all about the ghosts... I was addicted to Mario, and loved Luigi's Mansion for the gamecube. I imagined that those ghosts were haunting the house, and there was no light in the house, so you couldn't see anything. All I could hear was screaming and crying, and see the ghosts trying to scare the crap outta me. Eventually, I saw my younger brother approaching me, and ne of the ghosts stole him away... Then they stole away my parents... I woke up crapping in my pants... I was afraid of the dark till I was nine...

DREAM 3

The most recent nightmare I had was pretty creepy, not exactly a nightmare, and was about a couple weeks ago... Probably created from all the times I watched the Vampire Diaries, Paranormal State, Exorcist, and a whole bunch of mythical crap that includes ghosts and vampires... Okay here is the dream. It sorta was actually kinda cool in the beginning, it had a spooky transition that reminded me of Luigi's Mansion (OH CRAP) and a poltergeist like event was happening, stuff was being thrown by nothing and I was hung upside down by something odd... Then another spooky transition, and suddenly a Metal Gear Acid style wasteland map appeared, with Zombies in the field. (Another Cool Dream) And I battled them, with a whole buncha cool cards... The final transition creeped me out a little more than the rest... And then I was in a homeless shelter, with a couple of people dressed up with old night clothes. There was a single fluorescent light in the room. Suddenly a whole buncha random shadows appeared on the wall and one of them was someone mass murdering the other shadows (I know, sounds stupid). Then the shadow popped out of the wall and killed everyone but me. I thought I woke up, because I was in my room, but when I looked at my pillow, a face, just like the shadow, was on it, and it jumped out and it killed me... Then I really woke up.

I really should stop watching that kinda TV. after all, I don't really believe in that stuff...

8. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

When I was younger, just watching movies like terminator, aliens and the odd zombie flick would create the same dream.

1 of those things were chasing me and they'd get me every damn time, thus I couldn't watch them...

Thankfully, I see how awsome these movies are (that was back at age 8-but zombies I never overcome until 14 :( )

I guess the currently worse was when i thought there was a black hole in my room (15 I was at the time) and when I woke up..IT WAS STILL THERE!

Wasn't until I left the room and shouted at my farther about it and his 'wtf" stare that I realised there was nothing...I hate fever induced nightmares :(

9. phscarface

phscarface Well-Known Member

My nightmare is this:
    The whole world become full of zombies, I've shottin'em, but I run out of bullets.
    or this other:
    The World War III begins and I have to pic up the assault rifle and shoot people just for the governament.

10. corprlfish

Thats some F%#$ed up micky mouse s%@# there.

11. phscarface

phscarface Well-Known Member

Whatsa matter? Anyone with their personal nightmare, whatever it is.

12. Apollooo

ah i remember now, in my dream i woke up in a i-don't-know-where but clearly it is a middle-aged-style prison with a torture chamber(which i don't remember clearly), then there are some people i dunno being tortured. then i tried to escape from that prison, a guard is unconscious right there in front of my cell... then i took his key and a sword. there aren't anyone in the hall, i keep running and running until i found 2 guards, then i stabbed them and make my way out there.
    when i realized there are just deep chasm then i got stabbed in the back, err..maybe i felt pain...but he pain is weird .... hard to explain
    like i feel nothing but pain at the same time i felt this weird " pain "
    then i fell of the chasm, then i woke up in my bed...

it was a dream from several months ago

13. ADMSeraphes

ADMSeraphes Well-Known Member

I dreamed me dreaming me dying.

14. Void

Void Well-Known Member

Let's suppose you were able, every night, to dream any dream you wanted to dream, and that you could for example have the power to dream in one night 75 years worth of time, or any length of time you wanted to have.

And you would, naturally, as you began on this adventure of dreams, fulfill all your wishes. You would have every kind of pleasure you could conceive. And after several nights of 75 years of total pleasure each, you would say 'Well, that was pretty great. But now let's have a surprise. Let's have a dream which isn't under control, where something is going to happen to me that I don't know what it's going to be.'

And you would dig that, and come out of it and say 'That was a close shave, now wasn't it?' Then, you would get more and more adventurous, and you would make further and further gambles as to what you would dream, and finally you would dream where you are now.

You would dream the dream of the life that you are actually living today.

15. Rysio

Rysio Well-Known Member

Even if I have them, I never remember them. And I was sleep-walking when I was younger... My mother told me I looked like a zombie ;D

16. Apollooo

my little bro dream-walking and pissed on the door in the middle of the night, while i watching terminator 3....
    then i lol'd then my parents woke up. it was 1 am 3 years ago lol

17. Rysio

Rysio Well-Known Member

I only walked around the place, and once went outside for a little walk. Unfortunately, my mother quickly caught me, and spoiled all the fun :p

18. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

Sarah Palin.