1. This forum is in read-only mode.

whats your favorite n64 game?

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by redoperator, Dec 27, 2008.

1. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

Golden Eye takes the cake easily, the gaming cafe below my mates flat has retro systems set up to play for free so im down there all the time playing golden eye lol.

2. Wolfdemonpaw

Wolfdemonpaw Well-Known Member

Zelda Ocarina of time
    Golden Eye
    bomerman 64 (never got to get hold or or even play bomerman 64 second attack)
    banjo kazooie 1 & 2

3. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Bomberman... That was good :)

4. Wolfdemonpaw

yeah it was but i could never get all 100 gold cards to unlock rainbow world on it :S

5. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

It did get really difficult sometimes...

6. ffstrife

ffstrife Member

Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time, and Super Smash Bros.

I have always like the Zelda series, had every one of the games, but Ocarina was just the best.

7. casper1910

casper1910 Well-Known Member

Yeah I also like that game, I love all the Zelda games. Another game that I played a lot was Super Mario Smash Bros.

8. flashx_454

flashx_454 Well-Known Member

Rayman 2
    Donkey Kong 64
    both zeldas
    Battle Tanks global assault
    ssmb
    super mario 64
    goldeneye
    thps 1
    superman 64 haha just kidding ::)
    were all good games
    and BY the way earthworm jim 64 sucked balls :)

----------------
    Now playing: Rise Against - Ready to Fall
    via FoxyTunes

9. Josh241294

Josh241294 Well-Known Member

Ahh...good old Conker's Bad Fur Day was my favourite. A swearing squirrel, weapons, blood...what more can you ask for?

10. 88stumpy88

88stumpy88 Active Member

God Where to start lol i love majoras mask, Ocarina of Time, Smash Bros, Donkey Kong 64, Golden eye, bomberman 64, snowboard kids, forsaken, wave race, Star Wars Episode I: Racer, F zero X, crusin usa, paper mario, conkers bad fur day, diddy kong racing, body harvest ( Best game ever), mario cart, ClayFighter 63 1/3, Custom Robo, Duke Nukem 64, Extreme-G, Gauntlet Legends, Gex: Enter the Gecko, Jet Force Gemini, Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards, mario party 1,2 and 3, mario tenis, Pokémon Puzzle League, Pokémon Snap, All 3 south park games, Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire, Vigilante 8, Vigilante 8: 2nd Offense. Thats about all i own any way. Spent many many hours on them all

11. Khrmp

Khrmp Well-Known Member

mine would be Ocarina of Time...it was just awesome in story and gameplay...definitely something every N64 owner should have.Theres just so much to do in that game...
    Next to that would be Super Smash Bros...great multiplayer game...

12. Wolfdemonpaw

awww how could i furget about Battle Tanks global assault man that was one killer game...

my m8 (that owned it) stayed over mine 1 night & we both compleated it in co=op that night lol ( the lazer tank & flipping tank was my fraverts

& was donkey kong 64 the one where u got he peanut guns for diddy & the pineapple bazooka i think it was & stuff ?

13. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

Please refrain from using SMS speak on this forum.

14. Wolfdemonpaw

sorry & whats SMS by the way ? (i know its off toppic)

15. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

SMS stands for Short Messages System, it's the kind of writing messages frequently used on Mobile phones.

Example:

Hi m8 could u plz txt me back cuz I nid ur thoughts on dis.

That is definitely not allowed here.

16. ulikepie

ulikepie Well-Known Member

I like Harvest Moon 64.
    Anyone else like this game?

17. Wolfdemonpaw

Cahos Rahne Veloza - on thanks for letting me know what thst stood for. i was kinda clueless & ulikepie i loves the harvest moon games but that was 1 of the few i never got to play. is it any good ?

18. meminpanda

meminpanda Well-Known Member

007 mario party 1,2,3 ocarina of tine, majoras, banjo FTW, conker, and a wrestling game that i dont remember

19. faune

faune Well-Known Member

The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time was probably my favourite. P: I also liked Diddy Kong Racing, Goldeneye 007, Perfect Dark, Pokemon Stadium/Stadium 2, Banjo/Kazooie, Donkey Kong 64, Super Mario 64, etc. The platform games back then were sooo good. ;D