1. This forum is in read-only mode.

What's Up with people like this?

Discussion in 'Rants' started by freehand01, Apr 20, 2010.

1. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

no because i was been stupid :)
    but seriously....i AM always right ;)

2. tehuber1337

tehuber1337 Well-Known Member

The only thing you're right about is that you were are being stupid.

Damn, I love being right.

3. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

like i said
    i AM always right

4. MR4Y

MR4Y Well-Known Member

"If you want to know the real nature of a particular person, just give him power."

5. BloodVayne

BloodVayne Well-Known Member

most people in the world are like that. your job is to find the few people who aren't :)

6. freehand01

freehand01 Well-Known Member

yeah, I already notice that...lol

7. snebbers

snebbers Well-Known Member

Welcome to life. It sucks that there are some that think they are better than others, and sometimes their reputation may be a factor in this. But as far as I am concerned, on a member level, we're all equal here. (Y)

8. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

I AM ABOVE YOU ALL.

9. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

So do I since I was brought up on it...

I was once and at times, still think like that...

I was born defective, to just win at something feels godly to me even though it's a once in a life time thing for me :(

10. FulgoreSama

FulgoreSama Well-Known Member

Or most similar minded as that is where you will most likely find those people.

11. will1008

will1008 Well-Known Member

LKism leader indeed.
    And yeah, I hate those who are "I am way d*** better, bow before me, a*******.

12. tehuber1337

tehuber1337 Well-Known Member

I am way d*** better, bow before me, a*******.

13. will1008

will1008 Well-Known Member

Awkward.
    Off-topic:
    Did you Know that Dr. Awkward is a palindrome?

14. crimson089

crimson089 Well-Known Member

i encounter a lot of people like this. they simply lack humility, i always end up dealing with them.

15. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

It's not awkward.
    It's the truth. :p

16. nu885

nu885 Well-Known Member

what like screaming/whistling at hot chicks? or screaming "whats up fatty?" i do that all the time doesnt make me lower class it just makes me outspoken haha.

.i've been someone's boss before and if the people hate their boss then you're doing your job right....if you dont understand then you've probably never been in the position to be someone's boss other than babysitting. everyone hates their boss its life and if you dont you will eventually..

i might be the wrong type of person to post here because i'm one of those people who get more confident and/or arrogant especially when i know im good at something or have good knowledge of the task at hand. its not because i lack humility either ... but i do know that there's people who do take it to the extreme

17. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

I am the boss of all the employees where I work. I'm pretty sure a couple hate me or dislike me, but that's because I go to work to work, not to fuck around and chit chat all day. Their job isn't hard, mine is. While their dilly dalying, I'm either covering them, helping the chefs, having a meeting, receiving, or waiting people.

Lazy poop heads grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

18. Hypr

Hypr Well-Known Member

Natewlie,

I'd rather work for you instead over my current boss any day. My boss is horribly inconsistent, hypocritical (says one thing, does another) and dysfunctional.

My boss has a policy of everyone arriving at 9 AM for work. I come in to work and open the lab at 8 AM, but almost everyone else comes in after 9 AM including my boss himself (as he usually arrives at 9:45 AM). Also, his senior lackeys slack off all the fucking time, but doesn't do enough to push them. As a result, all of their work gets transferred over to subordinates like me.

On top of that, he chases for more contracts while there are others still pending to be completed. Then he has the nerve to tell everyone that they are late in terms of getting their stuff done. (By the way, so far, I have been punctual in terms of getting my tasks completed.) While some of my coworkers may be at fault, his senior lackeys (who were supposed to guide the other people) goof off and don't do shit, and he doesn't bother getting on their case until it's urgent.

Whatever. I'm planning on leaving that dysfunctional company anyways. Once I get my professional engineering license, I'm going for more finer things in my career.

19. PeachMilk

PeachMilk Well-Known Member

Really, now? My experience so far is the opposite. Then again I've been here for only a day, or two?

I was surprised how nice people were to me, considering I was asking pretty stupid questions. I expected some 4chan lingo and told to go make someone a sandwich.

20. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Not here, unless I have to repeat the same thing like 50 times to the same person. ;)