1. This forum is in read-only mode.

What's the worst thing you've ever done to anyone?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by [email protected], Jul 20, 2010.

1. The scorpion

The scorpion Active Member

Well the last bad thing i did was play along with a guy who had tryed to sell me a broken phone.
    I knew he would give me my money back easily, but i still told everyone that i was gonna punch him.
    By the time i came to ask for the refund he dropped the phone he was shaking that much :-[

I've done much worse things before then but i like to think i'm past that now.
    I used to be a right #@%$*~

2. Fighterfox

Fighterfox New Member

I missed the shot on a certain German that caused the holocaust. o_O

3. slapmeorelse

slapmeorelse Well-Known Member

There was this girl I liked.

I made a Yo Mama joke toward one of her friends.

We never talked since.

4. Fantasy_Freak

Fantasy_Freak New Member

The honestly worst thing I've done to a person. That comes to memory was cheat on one of my girlfriends, but the reason I cheated was it was an online relationship and she disappeared for six bloody months without a word to me or anyone.

When she came back the first thing she said to her friends and me was. "Hey guys, I'm not a virgin anymore :) "

We were stunned. Turned out she went to some kind of massive party at a friend's house and just bummed there for a few months.

5. usernameladiesman217

usernameladiesman217 Well-Known Member

I got expelled from school for putting glad wrap over the girls toilets after pulling up the seats so they'd pee on themselves.

6. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

Who?

7. triemie

triemie Well-Known Member

Flirting with the girlfriend of some guy that i met this summer she actually liked it that i was flirting with her :p