1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Whats the meaning of life?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by stirgo1212, Dec 1, 2009.

1. snebbers

snebbers Well-Known Member

I have, and I don't think that it is worth anything. I get deep in those thoughts. I too don't fear death. Except.. I don't know what keeps me here.. I have such a connection with a few people I'd feel guilty for leaving them behind.

2. justlois

justlois Well-Known Member

ASK BRIAN ;D

always look on the bright side of life duh duh duh duh

3. MitsukaiXxX

MitsukaiXxX Well-Known Member

LOL

4. Mikiie

Mikiie Well-Known Member

The meaning of life is.. Metallica.

5. kme92

kme92 Well-Known Member

Try and be nice to people, avoid eating fat, read a good book every now and then, get some walking in, and try and live together in peace and harmony with people of all creeds and nations.

--Monty Python

6. The meaning of life is to do anything. Whatever you do, good or bad is supposed to happen.

7. allkratos

allkratos Well-Known Member

NOOOOOO!!!THE MEANING OF LIVE IS NULL.LIFE ON EARTH OR ANYWHERE IN THE UNIVERSE IS ONLY A RESULT OF SOME EVENTS...THINK ABOUT IT FOLKS!!!OUR LIVES HAS NO 'ORIGINAL MEANING',WE MADE IT UP USING MANY WAYS!IN THE END,AN ELECTRON IS MORE IMPORTANT AND MEANINGFUL THAN US!!!
    THEREFORE,THE EARTH SHOULD BE VAPORISED BACK INTO ELEMANTARY PARTICLES!!!

8. Reider

Reider Modereider

Don't type in all caps please. I assure you that most people here can read lower case as well.

9. equitypetey

equitypetey Well-Known Member

yeah it's a bit shouty

10. vallum12100

vallum12100 New Member

11. assassin296

assassin296 Member

I believe if nothing can acknowledge something's existence, it wouldn't exist, thus,if there was absolutely no life, nothing would exist.

12. mikeac

mikeac Well-Known Member

Meaning of life... HMMM.... 42! Naw, just kidding.

I think the meaning of life is when things live and learn. Or at least live, for that matter (plants).

Imagine if plants can learn, lol.

The meaning of life, or as so my parents say, is too feed thoughts and experience to God. I don't know where they got that from, but it seems pretty accurate. Even though no one really knows what happens when you die, most people wouldn't know why they exist.

13. GoldenTalesGeek

GoldenTalesGeek Well-Known Member

Dude, you stole my joke...! :p ;D

14. MindFever

MindFever Well-Known Member

Heheh... you will find some meaning in your own existance when you stop looking it for yourself.When you bring the meaning of existance because of your positive actions on others,then - i think - it gives you one more meaning to why the meaning of life is not so important for oneself,but to others...

...following this,anyone? :)

15. gx280

gx280 Guest

I think of it being exciting and happy :)

16. MindFever

MindFever Well-Known Member

Until you get married...

17. Oteupaiecona

Oteupaiecona Well-Known Member

I can second that.

18. someirishkid

someirishkid Well-Known Member

I got banned from a faction in PWI because i used caps, then made a joke :p
    They were really strict and annoying >.<

19. megawalk

megawalk Member

you are life! you make yourself to what you are! whether it to be good! or evil ?
    you make the difference in the everlasting sun! you are everything. you are nothing. you decide your own MISERY you decide your own HAPPINESS. you have the power! (I've Got The Power!)
    Life! IS LIFE!

20. someirishkid

someirishkid Well-Known Member

I see you are quite fond of the capslock button aswell.
    That was a deep post man....deeeeeep...