1. This forum is in read-only mode.

What's the color of your DS?

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Nerch, Apr 6, 2010.

1. m3xicanjo3

m3xicanjo3 Well-Known Member

he doesnt have time to play man hes to busy working to buy all these for his wife and kids :)

2. maggiemaymay

maggiemaymay Well-Known Member

LOL, good one. Hubby is not into gaming. You figure most men are. He likes to watch sports instead. Go Habs Go. This is the Montreal Canadiens hockey team in the NHL play-offs.

Oh, picked up the bronze DSi XL today. Don't want son to play too much with it until hubby can put a screen protector on it. Yes, it looks pretty good, no stretching.

I use my DSi to play my games, and I use my DS to listen to music while I play my games, lol.

Son wants to do the same as me but he only has one DSTTi card and I have two. Maybe I will get him an Acekard.

3. timmy1991

timmy1991 Well-Known Member

I have a Silver DS lite, with a ZooYork decal and an AMD 64 Athlon sticker on it
    My brother has a Black DS lite
    And my sister has a Pink DS lite

4. DrPac-Man

DrPac-Man Active Member

Crimson/Black DS Lite

5. bkwan92

bkwan92 Well-Known Member

Black DS Lite...... i dont like it because you can sick see the finger prints...

6. m3xicanjo3

m3xicanjo3 Well-Known Member

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=4260&id=100000958734006#!/profile.php?id=100000958734006

click right above and you can see my ds collection its my facebook :) send me a message if you guys like or tell me more ideas so i can make them look more juicey

7. Rohit117

Rohit117 Active Member

my ones crimson red/black WITH dragon dycals :D

8. Malino

Malino Well-Known Member

Black Ds Lite..So hard to keep it clean.