1. This forum is in read-only mode.

What's the Best DS Emulator?

Discussion in 'Emulation News' started by KoopaDasher, Oct 22, 2009.

1. mars427

mars427 Well-Known Member

No$gba is always the best nds emulator

2. megafilipe

megafilipe Member

i use NO$Zoomer 2.3.0.1

3. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

That's an addon for no$gba.
    And you should use the 2.3.0.2 version.

4. nn22nn22

nn22nn22 New Member

i would go with no$gba or visual boy advanced

5. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

Visual Boy Advance is a GBA emulator, not DS.

6. Nemesis_GFX

Nemesis_GFX New Member

Where can i download the latest Dessume SVN guys?

7. no$ds is good but i think they require you to donate to get the latest version .. which sometimes can be lameee when there are other which don't FORCE you to donate to get the latest version

8. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

You mean no$gba ?
    And you can download the latest one, which is the 2.6a version by the way for free in the Common Issues thread or from the thread on my sig.

9. ronaldownload

ronaldownload New Member

Err, what would be a good zoom utility for windows 7? ngzoomer doesn't seem to work

10. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

Use no$gba 2.6a and no$zoomer.
    It has more feature than just zooming ::)

11. Draqster

Draqster Member

Like others, my opinion is the no$gba 2.6a!

12. Lukong

Lukong Well-Known Member

Re: What\'s the Best DS Emulator?

There are 2 NO$GBA 2.6a and DeSmuMe 0.9.5 and for those who want a professional NO$GBA 2.6a get NO$Zoomer
    Post Merge: [time]1272246883[/time]
    DeSmuMe 0.9.5
    http://sourceforge.net/projects/desmume/files/desmume/0.9.5/desmume-0.9.5-win32.zip/download

If you want to fix the freezing in Pokemon SS and HG and make it faster here

The Emulator known as DeSmuMe 0.9.5. (File Name "desmume.nosse2") can play Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver. Warning it well restart the emulator so save and do the steps

Config > Emulation Setting > Check "Use 8MB debugger mode when starting execution" and Click "Ok"

To make DeSmuMe faster

Config > 3D Settings > "SoftRasterizer", Check "...Edge Making", "...Fog" and uncheck "Unrealistically..." > Okay

Config > Sound Settings > Synchronization Mode choose "Synchronous..." and choose "N" or "Z" or "P" > Interpolation "None" or "Linear"

Config > Frame Skip > Uncheck "Limit Framerate" > (For faster speed) > Auto Skip or Fixed Skip > Adjust to "1" to "3" or higher [Note: Lower is smooth and Higher is Choppy] or> Auto Skip "0" for a very Smooth setting