1. This forum is in read-only mode.

What's Hap-none?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lukong, Nov 22, 2010.

1. Reider

Reider Modereider

Yeah, those people in front of the abortion clinic were giving us some rather dirty looks too.

2. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

Figures, the one day we choose to meet up there and there's a fucking queue.

3. tehuber1337

tehuber1337 Well-Known Member

He ain't one of us.

4. Lukong

Lukong Well-Known Member

Sorry, I don't proof read and edit my terrible grammar before 6am, but basically I was asking if users should start posting other sites due to the fact that the ESA has cracked down on this site.

Have some of you ever wonder how thins like this happen because maybe someone is blurting out that Emulation Users do not have to follow the "24-Hour Rule" and this site is one of the best in quality.

When you think about it there's this one site that puts its files on Host Sites similar to Megaupload, Rapidshare, Hotfile, Bandago, Mediafire, etc which allows it not to be responsible for posting roms,there's another one like it, but they have anonymous users to post links for other people to download.
    The only con is download speed can be low on, very high waiting time increases(5-15-30), ESA can have them deleted or downloads might exceed.
    Though there was never a site that got shutdown as bad as this...they even took 007 games...Why?!

The pros here unlimited downloading, friends, peoples, games and of course FREEDOM OF SHARING INFO, but no site right?!

So yeah...any ways Sorry for my bad grammar.

5. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

What exactly made you think people would care?

6. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

This site is being watched. Every time you name a competing site you make them a target.

7. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Same is true, if someone from a competing site mentions RomUlation, or when someone mentions a ROMs hosting site in a comment to a video on Youtube which is why the ability to post web links has been disabled on their user comments box.

8. doughboy

doughboy Guest

exactly...
    Thanks for that, now I understand it better.
    Well this issue... suggestion maybe, has been brought up before in previous posts by me...
    No dice though, the issue can't be resolved this easily.
    Maybe if you found all the original rippers, we can make a new site or/and organize something thru e-mail or something...
    Until then though we must all struggle in a way to find our favorite games or complete our collections...

9. Suiseiseki

Unwarranted sense of self-worth

10. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

Oddly enough ive just been reading through some stuff where that came up repeatedly, as well as inflated ego's and cyberbullies.

11. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

The internet is srs bsns.

12. doughboy

doughboy Guest

lol...and the "My siggy" thing lol...

13. Suiseiseki

Yeah I hear that happens a lot on the internet

14. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

I heard there were parties on the internet.

15. Suiseiseki

WOO PARTY

16. tehuber1337

tehuber1337 Well-Known Member

WE LIKE TO PARTY
    WE LIKE, WE LIKE TO PARTY