1. This forum is in read-only mode.

What's going on with the legendaries?

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by awesomebros, Sep 19, 2010.

1. buchichu

buchichu Well-Known Member

they should make a decent Wii version of anything close to the handheld game.

seriously, why the crap can't they make a decent console pokemon game? Pokémon Stadium was okay but come ON, get it right people

2. bikeboy99

bikeboy99 Well-Known Member

i just have to say they are so unpredictable with there pokemon and evos, because the other day i found a COG pokemon!!! O: then it evolved and it was TWO COGS!!!! and then im thinkin to myself ...wow how did they ever think of that and then!!! it evolved and it was THREE COGS and im like bow down to the master ....

.....Seriously nintendo step it up next time.

3. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

Fuck you. Read this:
    http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=42304.msg794741#msg794741

The whole topic. Especially my posts because I'm awesome. Actually, I'm pretty sure it turns to shit after I stop posting. Read Raysie's stuff too.

I like you. You make sense. This is a rare gift on these forums.

Also, I for one like a lot of these new designs. I was meh at first, but they've really grown on me except for a few stupid ones, which you get in every gen. I hate Jynx, Electabuzz and Magmar. Especially Magmar. A fire duck? What the fuck were they thinking?

4. rockerzz182

rockerzz182 Well-Known Member

I think they are running out an idea on designing pokemon..think of that how many pokemon that they create..

5. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

Re: What\'s going on with the legendaries?

Don't forget it's a new artist every new gen.
    Post Merge: [time]1285486220[/time]

6. Suiseiseki

Never mind all my normal posts. That post makes me look like an unstable, rage-fuelled rant machine.

Oh wait.

7. rockerzz182

rockerzz182 Well-Known Member

yeah..new artist bad idea..=D

8. kosta032

kosta032 Well-Known Member

like one other guy said who pays for them answer nobody we download them for free so stop bitching and btw THEY KILLED IT i mean cmon poor pikachu has so many fuckin imposters

9. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Actually it's annoying :p

You can't speed the exp. bar faster unless you play on an emulator & the confirmation text that shows up when you battle & level up still has to be manually scrolled. Would be better if there is a way to speed battle messages faster, just like how final fantasy games did it.

10. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

New artist, different perspective, honestly, I don't see the old designs being superior than the news ones, there's some strange ones for sure. But as mentioned above, there was Jynx, and a couple other uninspired design.

11. king_leo

king_leo Well-Known Member

5th gen = digimon

12. buchichu

buchichu Well-Known Member

especially that thing that looks like gears

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. dblood

dblood Well-Known Member

yea man like those gears

14. basho1213

basho1213 Well-Known Member

6th Gen = Aliens. I bet you they will be from another planet.

15. pouky28

pouky28 Well-Known Member

lol

16. Killua Zaoldyeck

Killua Zaoldyeck Well-Known Member

those two legendaries from black and white just like a re-color of legendaries in 4th gen,,,

17. Suiseiseki

Many older FF games didn't have running in the overworld, you had to use an emulator to speed it up. Would be better if they had that, just like how Pokemon does it.

HEY LOOK I CAN BITCH ABOUT SOMETHING INSIGNIFICANT TOO

18. p4tman

p4tman Guest

How about you stop whinging about a few small faults in this game and start talking about how good it is.

I mean one Pokemon looks like a Digimon, hurr durr it's gonna be Digimon, seriously you wan't to tell me how the hell you make a gear not to be a gear it's just based of the same thing.

19. awesomebros

awesomebros Well-Known Member

Personally, I think they made the whole game look worse. The 3D environment seemed like just a gimmick. Nothing looks that amazing and the zooming in and zooming out looks terrible.

20. p4tman

p4tman Guest

They just used that to lure people into the game who are always graphics are the best I wont buy it if the people don't at least look like people been crushed by a ton of gravity etc.

The games have always been and and will continue to be just about the battles, new moves, new abilities etc.