1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Whats a job for a 12 year old kid?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bikeboy99, Nov 20, 2010.

1. damanali

damanali Well-Known Member

Nah, you know why there is a shortages of teachers here despite the twice a year, the PRC pass thousands of teachers? Its not because the pay is higher in other countries nor because of the benefits is better there. You know who should be blamed? The Government. Despite of the Constitution stating that education should have the highest budget, DepEd wont give out "Items" which means that you are a damned contractual teacher, and anytime, you can be replaced by a current teacher or "padrino-effect" teachers. They say when you are give an "Item" you are set for life in the Public School system. But if you are contractual, the pay is extremely different for those itemized teachers. You are not Teacher 1, you dont have any rank. DepEd does not pay you, the city/municipal government does. And you know its not so different on corrupt-level the city/municipal governments are from the DepEd.

Also, teacher's pay in public is not that low. It was said to be low because those teachers that are getting the low pay doesn't want to upgrade their educational attainment. They don't go to seminars or even continue studying. They are satisfied on just their undergrad and their license. If the problem is money to continue their studies, there is a program given to help teachers continue their studies which most of them does not take advantage because either they feel old to continue or just happy to maintain their low-paying status.

2. efrenm

efrenm Well-Known Member

PLAYING GIUTAR ON THA STREET AND ASKING 4 SOME MONEY!!!!!

P.S. Look At My Terrible Grammer.

3. awesomebros

awesomebros Well-Known Member

Be an artist.

Make random strokes on a canvas and call it "feelings"

4. HeartofSword

HeartofSword Well-Known Member

I used to fix people's things in exchange for about $2,50 dollars.

Nice avatar ¬¬"

5. Nitemare_ Plague

Nitemare_ Plague Well-Known Member

living. its a full time job and its easy to get fired

6. kammithecamel

kammithecamel Well-Known Member

Nobody else noticed this? He was just joking...

7. Blade5406

Blade5406 Well-Known Member

Go out and shine random people's shoes.

>>certainly worked in the past, dunno about now though

8. Zydaline

Zydaline Well-Known Member

Pimping

Well, best way to make the money is to do errands. Babysitting, house-sitting, TV-sitting, lawn-mowing, dish-washing, house-cleaning, file-organizing, snow-shoveling, etc. The more you offer, the easier it is to get a job. Act desperate or something - helps boost the customers.

9. klaimore

klaimore Well-Known Member

http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/7889/lolxxj.png

10. doughboy

doughboy Guest

lol, dude...that made my day, thanks :D

11. asdfth12

asdfth12 Well-Known Member

Whoring yourself out will make decent money. Or you could sell drugs. But whoring yourself out is usually easier, and more profitable. Especially if your a girl.

Here is what i did you make monies when i was younger.

If you have good internet connection, buy a spindle of cds and dvd's. download music/movies/games. burn them and sell them around school. .50$ per cd and 1$ per dvd is what i sold them for back when i did that. Did this short term before i moved. Made enough money to cover the costs of the cd's and dvds but i moved before this method turned a profit.

If your good with electronics, try repairing them for monies. Since their was a swimming pool in my old town water damaged electronics were common. It took a few days to fix them but i was able to fix water damaged gbcs, and gbas about 75% of the time. I also bought damaged electronics every chance i got for spare parts. They were real cheap and the working parts were used for reparing stuff for monies. I did this for a year. It made good money but i stopped after i accidently electrocuted myself.

Try buying/selling new electronics. I bought cheap electronics off of newegg and sold them for 25% more. i did this for a short time and i made a little more then 100$ after shipping and purchase costs of the item.

Edit - Do people math homework for money. Just torrent a copy of Bag of Tricks Solded! math software. Type in the math problem and it will solve it for you. It will show you the problem step by step and even tell you how to solve it. There are programs for algebra, graphing, calculas, alg II, and trig. The Algebra solved program will also take care of your basic maths as well. Decent money, but time consuming.

12. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

Kill people.

http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=50935.0

13. Zydaline

Zydaline Well-Known Member

Low profit : time ratio. Though, free milk for life.