1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Whats a good MMORPG??

Discussion in 'PC' started by Renji217, Jun 4, 2010.

1. SoulSin

SoulSin Well-Known Member

Define "polish" ?

2. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

Lol polish, i've played a few F2P MMORPGS that are a lot funner then WoW or FFXI ever was.

3. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

I just don't get how people hate on WoW so much. I can't find a reason to hathate it

4. sylar1000

I can;t find a reason to like it, its boring to me

5. Stanley Richards

Either way, I'm gonna try Forsaken World later on. I heard good things about it.

6. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

Anyone tried the shin megami tensei mmorpg? I cant decide to download it or not, I dont know anyone thats played it.

7. sylar1000

Imagine? I tried it, never really got that far into it, maybe level 15 i think, it's not that bad i guess

8. Stanley Richards

Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine

It's alright, nothing special.

9. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

World of Warcraft. Nuff' said.

10. sylar1000

Indeed, as a Persona fan/somewhat SMT fan i tried to like it. Got bored of it eventually though.

11. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

Persona 4 is my favourite game at the minute but I think i'll give imagine a miss, free games can never match paid ones I suppose.

12. sylar1000

It's not that bad, you might want to give it a try just for the sake, you may enjoy it. It's free, why not. Demons join you after you talk to them and such, it has a story but i never got too far into it.

13. SoulSin

SoulSin Well-Known Member

Already tryed Granado Espada?

Personally, when talking about "polish" he prolly kick the ass of 90% of the MMos around. The game is a MMoRPG but its somewhat different. Because instead of one character, you control 3 at the same time.
    You can change leaders anytime and give specific orders for each character.
    Its even possible to do AFK-grind if you find out a good spot and give the right orders.
    The sound track is worth a medal and the graphics are awesome if you can load then on max (obviously, who avaliates a game on low settings?).

Its has his weak points, but I will let you find out yourself.

http://ge.iahgames.com/site/default.aspx

14. Stanley Richards

Grenado Espada is just a rename of the famous Sword 2. I've tried it before, the tactical part is a joke, total bullshit.

15. Rayman4321

Rayman4321 Active Member

Runescape, go ahead and troll me, but i'm still playing it.... if it wasn't for the great community... i would have quitted long ago.

16. sylar1000

Runescape was pretty fun when i played it, sadly the one time i didn't renew my members, i pretty much lost interest in it since i didn't play for awhile after that

17. Stanley Richards

Yeah, Runescape sure has a great community. Of Bots.

18. will1008

will1008 Well-Known Member

What aboout BattleOn games? Are they counted as MMORPGs?

19. Stanley Richards

They're barely multiplayer