1. This forum is in read-only mode.

What would you say to the user above if you woke up next to him/her ?

Discussion in 'Forum Games, Jokes & Random' started by rock91, Mar 7, 2010.

1. trimbletown

trimbletown Well-Known Member

'Fish! GTFO of my bed! Seriously dude, you have issues.'

2. corprlfish

corprlfish Well-Known Member

You magiced me here >.<

3. trimbletown

No. as I recall I tried to magic you away and you magicked yourself here.

4. corprlfish

I didn't magic myself anywere, because you commented after me, you magiced me to your bed.

5. trimbletown

Dude, this is a HYPOTHETICAL conversation. There arent any rules of logic or reality here, eg. when I was sleeping I was an albatross and therefore could not magic you here.

6. p4tman

p4tman Guest

Oh why hello there what you up to underneath my covers. (Sexually)

7. corprlfish

Yes BUT, Freddy down the street said that Frank said that Jimmy was doing dope and while Jummy was on his dope trip he stepped on a cats tail, the cat the ran off and latched onto an old mans face, the old man stepped out into the street and was hit by a bus, the bus driver said "datrs messy" and he turned in the windscreen wipers causing a fly that was drinking the old man to fly off, the fly then landed on spidermans sandwich, Spiderman ate the sandwich and the fly, realising what he had done, Spiderman went on a webbin g rampage, he webbed everything in his view, including a bird named Earl, Earl the bird flew off in fear of the enraged spiderman, as Earl was flying he took va crap that landed on Kevin Rudds head, Kevin Rudd went insane and shot up everyone in his sight, the cop that arested Kevin Rudd went home after a long hard day of work, he saw a spider on his door so he picked it up and threw it into the air, the spider stuck to the plane and waited till it went over your house, the spider than droped off of the plane and landed on your roof were he continued to climb through your window and under your bed.
    So you DID magic me here >.<
    Who knows ::)

8. jaimyinthahouse

jaimyinthahouse Well-Known Member

9. bellsarc

bellsarc Well-Known Member

yeah, hi, please, I feel uncomfortable with you in my bed so get out, again please.

10. trimbletown

OBJECTION!!!
    When you saw my goat being Chinese in the fridge he was actually planting a hearing aid in your roast turkey which caused a nuclear explosion which could be seen from my home planet. While the joint was getting nuked, the roast turkey used its super saiyan shieldyness to not get vopourized by the nukeage. It the flew out the window and hit Obama in the head as he was spreading monkey paste on his toasted sammich. In a fit of rage Obama threw the mega turkey into a toxic waste star that all the world leaders planned to drop on Iraq if things got outta hand. The turkeys super saiyan shieldyness then ran out and and grew tentacles and mutated into a being we now know as Kevin Rudd, who used his natural turkey persuasiveness to become prime minister of Australia. THAT"S probably what Freddy down the street saw. So in conclusion, I didn't magic you to my bed. TASTE MY VERBAL PIMP HAND! HASSAMINGA!!!

11. king_leo

king_leo Well-Known Member

chain him to the fridge and ask him "did we have sex?"

12. bellsarc

No no no we didn't, please don't hurt me. :'( I'll be good promise.

13. corprlfish

Mai shall protect XD (my avatar)

14. trimbletown

'What's for breakfast random stranger?'

15. corprlfish

Green eggs and ham, You'll fucking like them sam I am.

16. bellsarc

GREEN EGGS AND HAM... AWESOME I LOVE GREEN EGGS AND HAM! Actually I once had blue pancakes. ???

17. corprlfish

FRIKKIN SWEET!

18. bellsarc

Yeah I know I made pancakes and put blue food colouring in them... but that kind of made them scrambled

19. trimbletown

mmmm...scramcakes.

20. corprlfish

I'm so gonna do that XD