1. This forum is in read-only mode.

What would you look like as an anime character? Take a Test and See

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by rock91, Feb 20, 2010.

1. AnimeboyX3

AnimeboyX3 Well-Known Member

Here's mine I'm not surprised

[​IMG]

Although you can be a good person at times, you tend to follow a different path from your friends and family. You are an individual, you have your own style, your own mind, and for that you are sometimes judged by others. You are special, you have a powerful mind and you have a fondness for darkness. You can manipulate shadows to do your bidding, meaning you have the freedom and ability to do nearly anything you want. The shadows open portals to different places, and you like to escape from the world every once in a while through the shadows. But in controlling the darkness, you are often confronted by your greatest fears and demons, those that you hate, those that hate you. It is a curse and a gift for you, but most often you prefer to think of it as a talent. And why not, it's your own unique ability.

2. MR4Y

MR4Y Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Sadly, your life is full of misery and pain. For years you searched for what you lost, but you have yet to find it, and undoubtedly you will never find what you are looking for. You turned to fighting, causing havoc, and turning against humanity in an attempt to shield your heart from further pain, but you only died inside with each crime you committed. You have so far tried to repent for your misdemeanors, though there is no possible way that you can ever repay your debts. In all respect, you suffer greatly with each day because you are criticized by others and your own heart, though you try hard not to think of the past. With your skills of hand-to-hand to hand combat and wicked cool talent in handling pretty much any type of gun, you try to change your future from remaining like your past. Hopefully, you will find your heart again and you will realize that not all people are terrible monsters.

Personally this quiz lacks many options. And the description is not even close of what I am. Cool gun tough, XD

3. I got this.

http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_images/B/BL/BLU/BluePhoenix2110/1154556676_6swordsman.JPG

You're an incredible human, much to your competitor's dismay, and you are skilled with any weapon that you pick up. You also have a miraculous talent for seeing into the very depths of a person's soul and reading their movements before a move has been made. By looking into a person's eyes you can see deep into their mind, seeing their deepest darkest thoughts and secrets, giving you an edge against your competition. You can read their movements in this way, knowing what they do before they make a move, which to say is quite amazing. But even though your gift can be used for possibly blackmailing someone, or committing unspeakable acts, you prefer to use your abilities in a more profitable way. Living where you do, life gets a little hard to sustain, which means you have to take a little "donation" from those of a higher society level. Sure, you may be considered a villain in that way, but you don't really see anything bad about that.

Weird... I'm exactly like this! :eek: No lies.

4. bellsarc

bellsarc Well-Known Member

This is it I can be nice but I tend to stay to myself

[​IMG]
    Although you can be a good person at times, you tend to follow a different path from your friends and family. You are an individual, you have your own style, your own mind, and for that you are sometimes judged by others. You are special, you have a powerful mind and you have a fondness for darkness. You can manipulate shadows to do your bidding, meaning you have the freedom and ability to do nearly anything you want. The shadows open portals to different places, and you like to escape from the world every once in a while through the shadows. But in controlling the darkness, you are often confronted by your greatest fears and demons, those that you hate, those that hate you. It is a curse and a gift for you, but most often you prefer to think of it as a talent. And why not, it's your own unique ability

5. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

My Guy
    [​IMG]
    Although you can be a good person at times, you tend to follow a different path from your friends and family. You are an individual, you have your own style, your own mind, and for that you are sometimes judged by others. You are special, you have a powerful mind and you have a fondness for darkness. You can manipulate shadows to do your bidding, meaning you have the freedom and ability to do nearly anything you want. The shadows open portals to different places, and you like to escape from the world every once in a while through the shadows. But in controlling the darkness, you are often confronted by your greatest fears and demons, those that you hate, those that hate you. It is a curse and a gift for you, but most often you prefer to think of it as a talent. And why not, it's your own unique ability.

kindda true......

My girl
    [​IMG]
    You look like this!! You are Death Anime!!! You love black, you really don't care for other people, only yourself, you are probably wanted for doing bad things, but don't really care. You stand by yourself, people refer you as gothic!!!

So deepdown inside i'm a Gothic lolita with angel wings, totally my taste XD

6. ogurin

ogurin Member

7. travishart

travishart Well-Known Member

that the same one i got

8. hi1116

hi1116 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]You're an incredible human, much to your competitor's dismay, and you are skilled with any weapon that you pick up. You also have a miraculous talent for seeing into the very depths of a person's soul and reading their movements before a move has been made. By looking into a person's eyes you can see deep into their mind, seeing their deepest darkest thoughts and secrets, giving you an edge against your competition. You can read their movements in this way, knowing what they do before they make a move, which to say is quite amazing. But even though your gift can be used for possibly blackmailing someone, or committing unspeakable acts, you prefer to use your abilities in a more profitable way. Living where you do, life gets a little hard to sustain, which means you have to take a little "donation" from those of a higher society level. Sure, you may be considered a villain in that way, but you don't really see anything bad about that.

9. deathwatch

deathwatch New Member

This is what I look like. Can't figure out how to put the pic in. It's the dude with the SMG and the bloods stains all over him.

Sadly, your life is full of misery and pain. For years you searched for what you lost, but you have yet to find it, and undoubtedly you will never find what you are looking for. You turned to fighting, causing havoc, and turning against humanity in an attempt to shield your heart from further pain, but you only died inside with each crime you committed. You have so far tried to repent for your misdemeanors, though there is no possible way that you can ever repay your debts. In all respect, you suffer greatly with each day because you are criticized by others and your own heart, though you try hard not to think of the past. With your skills of hand-to-hand to hand combat and wicked cool talent in handling pretty much any type of gun, you try to change your future from remaining like your past. Hopefully, you will find your heart again and you will realize that not all people are terrible monsters.

10. Dark Infernape

Dark Infernape Raiden 雷電

Here's me!

[​IMG]

You're an incredible human, much to your competitor's dismay, and you are skilled with any weapon that you pick up. You also have a miraculous talent for seeing into the very depths of a person's soul and reading their movements before a move has been made. By looking into a person's eyes you can see deep into their mind, seeing their deepest darkest thoughts and secrets, giving you an edge against your competition. You can read their movements in this way, knowing what they do before they make a move, which to say is quite amazing. But even though your gift can be used for possibly blackmailing someone, or committing unspeakable acts, you prefer to use your abilities in a more profitable way. Living where you do, life gets a little hard to sustain, which means you have to take a little "donation" from those of a higher society level. Sure, you may be considered a villain in that way, but you don't really see anything bad about that.

The Mercenary! :p

11. Sarra93

Sarra93 New Member

I cringed at my result

12. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

You've got to be joking.
    We're twins!

13. Dark Infernape

Dark Infernape Raiden 雷電

we might have chosen the same options

:D great minds think alike i guess!!

14. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

:D

15. Drenas789

Drenas789 Active Member

[​IMG]

16. Soluri

Soluri Well-Known Member

This sounds about right.

[​IMG]
    You look like this!! You are Cute Anime!!! You are loved by everyone, people love to pinch your cheeks, no matter what age you are. You are probably in love with a boy, who doesn't care about how you look, (well mabye a little).You are very sweet and caring! You like to give people hugs, you are VERY open!!!

17. DarkIceDragon

DarkIceDragon Member

50/50 I guess?
    I don't think I'm loved by everyone......
    People do pinch my cheeks...
    I am not in love with a boy....
    I don't like giving hugs, but I don't mind receiving them. And I am the most quiet person at my school, so, no, I'm not open.....

Maybe I'll take the other one too :p

EDIT: Well, this one is a lot closer, surprisingly. And I do happen to <3 the idea of controlling fire. Hmmm....