1. This forum is in read-only mode.

What would you do here? (moral question)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mds64, Dec 28, 2009.

1. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

I was doing 30kms...in first gear as I took off.

I would have come close-if I did hit them broeken bones (or skull) and even blood loss could kill them...so it's possibly to kill them in first gear, it's just gonna be slow and painful...which I like :)

2. Croassassin

Croassassin Well-Known Member

Knowing myself. If I was in ur situation i would've stayed and tried to fight them off...

3. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

They were being idiots than being threatening...I just didn't know how to deal with it (the idiot running up to me was smiling-so it wasn't threatening I just had the urge to run just incase...I also removed that smile on his face and made him jump)

4. grf

grf Member

What you did, hYpNoS, was practice good kung fu (except for the shouting bit). First thing my old Master taught me was "If you can't run away, talk. If you can't talk it away, fight but never strike first"
    You do what you can to avoid a fight but if you must defend yourself, fight without mercy and then walk away without guilt: at least that's how I see it. Self preservation in the face of an unprovoked attack is not a morality issue.
    Anyhoo, smiling or otherwise, you could not have known their intent until it was too late.

5. Void

Void Well-Known Member

I would have capped their fucking punkasses and use the corpses as gas for my car to dispose of the evidence.

6. bobafett1136

bobafett1136 Well-Known Member

HeadPawnch him while he was charging it you, it's epic.

7. darkphire

darkphire Active Member

I probably would have done the same thing

8. bobafett1136

bobafett1136 Well-Known Member

As the HeadPawnch? or what Hypnos did?

9. redoperator

redoperator Well-Known Member

no as he is charging just put your leg forawrd mak let him ram his balls to your foot... classic

10. flashSTRIKE

flashSTRIKE Active Member

i'd ask them to move. i'd try not to start a fight, but i can defend myself to an extent (trained in shaolin for a bit). otherwise, just get in the car and drive off, while attempting to avoid them.