1. This forum is in read-only mode.

what will you be in future?(your job I mean)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ndsrom-peach, Apr 19, 2010.

1. Omega_2

Omega_2 Strings Cat

Maybe a shop vendor, though I'll need to grow a mustache out of my nose for it.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8HSnP1SiI0&feature=player_embedded

2. gameboy5.0

gameboy5.0 Well-Known Member

well you looking at the next big game company owner. fuck microsoft and sony i am going to run them so deep in to the ground that the hole is going to be so big that all the greedy people in the company will fit in it( had to vent a bit) but relly that is my dream. it is to make games and one day own a company. and my plan is to kick microsoft out of te gameing world. (love playing xbox but i think the company are rip off artest.) i rember back in the day the best games that had came out where only 20 dollors. now games are worth 60. it is time to say to hell with greed. yes i will want to make money but when i have my company all games will be fairly price not over price. and if you are wondering why nintendo is not in this it is because they have fair prices. most there games are worth 40 dollors. (ds not so much)

3. H_Delta101

H_Delta101 Well-Known Member

Chemical engineer,or a doctor or a teacher.

4. alukado

alukado Well-Known Member

I'd like to see all kinds of dreams ,which remind me some good memories.

5. gaynorvader

gaynorvader Well-Known Member

The reason most games cost so much, is that they cost much more to make now days. Nintendo's games usually cost less because they are normally of a lower quality.

6. Omega_2

Omega_2 Strings Cat

You're talking about the shovelware, right?

7. Amandapanda

Amandapanda Member

When did games cost 20 dollars? Back in the day a SNES game costed around 700-800SEK here (~100 dollars) :I

8. Omega_2

Omega_2 Strings Cat

...have I seen you somewhere before?? @_@

9. gaynorvader

God knows, I assumed we were talking way back when, I don't remember how much games cost back in the Atari 2600 days.

10. Omega_2

Omega_2 Strings Cat

SNES games were an easy 50$, Killer Instinct wasn't exactly affordable for a teen back then.

11. gaynorvader

If that's the case then I'd say games are remarkably cheap considering the increased production costs and inflation since the late 80s/early 90s

12. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

i once paid £60 for virtua racer on the megadrive
    i also paid £50 for an F1 game, cant remember which one.

If you was to add inflation on top since 1993 than how much would they be now?
    Games today are quite cheap considering

13. ndsrom-peach

ndsrom-peach Well-Known Member

in where I live snes and such is called Atari xD its cheper than water here xD whahah

14. gameboy5.0

gameboy5.0 Well-Known Member

well take it like this. i do know the cost of games have gone up. but 60 dollors i mean come on. there are nintendo games that are good and cost 40 dollors. but the main thing that over price and this is with microsoft is that there wireless mics where 60 dollors but is made like crap, there no way in hell that a wireless adabtor is work 100 dollors. i mean come on most stuff sould for microsoft and sony is over price. more to say greed. watch when i get there i make sure things are fair

15. gaynorvader

I agree with your point that $100 is over priced for a wireless adapter, but how does that translate into Sony being a ripoff?

16. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

300 dollars for a gaming console/multimedia player PLUS BluRay and PSX game compatibility, what an overpriced system!!!!!!!!!!

17. m64m

m64m Well-Known Member

Fail. You want to talk about $60 greed? Take any game for a seventh gen console. Add $10, and you have the price for the game in Canada. Does that make sense? $70 for a game?
    http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/product/dante-s-inferno-divine-edition-playstation-3/10125809.aspx?path=6617c7e37c5de2085e1009a39cad6e5cen02
    I know our dollar isn't on par, but 0.9864 is pretty good, right?

yes, PS3 is awesome =D

18. ev0lut10n

ev0lut10n Well-Known Member

me 2

19. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

For the record, most games here are usually $60 it's rare to pay $70 for every game (it's most EA games that are 70$), I don't mind paying the extra 10 it's not that bad. That and I found that Best Buy usually has the cheapest prices in terms of games (I know FS is partnered with BB but it's still like that).

Atleast it's not like the SNES or N64. I remember seeing Zelda LttP for $80 and Mario 64 and a couple other N64 games reaching around the $100 mark.

Yeah, it's pretty damn good, I'm excited for 3D Dot Game Heroes, yay for funny Zelda clones.

20. Omega_2

Omega_2 Strings Cat

And that "I don't mind paying more" bit is what tells the mole to keep saying "yeah, they're willing to shell out more for that crap, so up the price."