1. This forum is in read-only mode.

What will nintendo call the next console??

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Girate, Jul 21, 2009.

1. kukuru

kukuru Well-Known Member

Does MP 8 that shitty?

2. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

I'm going to purposely derail this pointless topic, and say yes, it is.
    Graphics are no better, the entire game relies on luck, the minigames suck, and the controls are whack. I mean you hold the Wiimote sideways on some minigames and they want you to tilt the Wiimote left and right. Why do that when you have a D-pad right there? Ah, yes, to attempt innovation, which fails. It turns slow and oversteers, and you can almost never keep your cart/boat straight. Easy CPUs should NEVER ever beat you in a race, or any minigame, but yet they do, because the minigame is all luck or the controls suck.

@ The original poster:
    I'm obviously not the only one that is annoyed by your 20 other topics that serve no purpose, or your other 30 or so posts that also serve no purpose. There's no rule against a pointless topic (I don't think, besides posting multiple similar topics or already-existing topics), but seriously, this is getting more annoying than someone on Ventrillo with a Duke Nukem soundboard...

3. kukuru

kukuru Well-Known Member

yeah
    there is no point to start many bullshit topics Girate dude

4. musiclegend14

musiclegend14 Well-Known Member

i believe i saw loony commented on this as well in another one of his topics as well, so it's the vast majority of romulation telling him to stop

5. kamuikurou

kamuikurou Well-Known Member

Trivia: Nintendo DS actually stands for Nintendo Developer's System.

Anyway, I'd actually like to see Nintendo as the first to develop 3D hologram to a console (Or even handheld? Woohooo!), with rapid technology advance, it sure is possible in the next 5? nah... 7 years is reasonable (Maybe N3DS'll out 2 years later?). At 2016 we will laugh at touch screen and remote control gaming.

6. AceKilla

AceKilla Well-Known Member

Maybe the next con will be NDS Advance? or Wii II

7. zangief

zangief Well-Known Member

well, at least it's not one of the "Best DS Games evaaaaaahhhhhhhh" like most idiots make.

8. musiclegend14

there actually hasn't been a lot of those recently...i think people finally caught on

9. hahahahaha

hahahahaha Well-Known Member

Doki Doki Majo Shinpan 2 on virtual reality...(drools on keyboard)

10. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

Q: What will nintendo call the next console?
    A: Nintendo Wee Wee

11. head635

head635 Well-Known Member

great minds think alike ;D

12. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

13. kukuru

kukuru Well-Known Member

I hope DDMS2 HAVE virtual reality *drools on keyboard too*

14. hansuman

hansuman New Member

I'm thinking GAMER ZONE...
    or Wii 720

15. Lycanguy

Lycanguy Member

to tell the truth rumors of the worst nintendo system ever (WII) the WiiHD and Wii ( with a squared sign as in 2 but higher up) are as of this moment mind you RUMORED to be the new products of nintendo however a even newer version of ds is soon to come as well as (supposedly) better games.....

16. Blade5406

Blade5406 Well-Known Member

Wii Blast Them All SE

17. musiclegend14

what else do you know about the new DS? I have a Wii but its not really my kind of system...I don't like the wiimotes

18. kukuru

kukuru Well-Known Member

Wiimotes sucks

19. musiclegend14

i did get the classic controller adapter for it and i thought that sucked as well

20. zangief

zangief Well-Known Member

you probably didn't look at the gaming lounge main section. there was already a "Best DS Game ever" thread on the first page (on top of the other threads even), and this one idiot create a new one and even claimed he didn't find any "Best DS Thread"s.

Makes me want to go over the interwebs through his screen just so i can punch him in the balls.