1. This forum is in read-only mode.

What was the last thing you stole?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rock91, May 3, 2010.

1. Rysio

Rysio Well-Known Member

That reminds me that I stole a fork from school cafeteria...

2. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

You know that kind of second hand markets who are popping up yearly where people are trying to sell their crap?

Well, their is a person who is selling GBC games and I saw 2 games where I was looking for.

I had only money for one.

I thought that I can buy the other one but then the luck was by my side. The "test"gameboy was broke and I had my gameboy advance SP with me. So I showed that guy that the game worked.
    The seller leaves to another costumer... THEN WAS MY MOMENT. I take the game I want as "exemple" and after the demostration I put the GBA SP back in my pocket with the game.

I pay for one and I got one free!
    The next year he didn't know it was stolen! And he doesn't know it yet!

To answer:

Did you managed to steal it? See above, YES
    Did you tried to steal it? >.< DUH
    Did you think twice before doing it? NO
    Were you afraid of being caught? NO, he lives in the south part of Belguim and I live in the middle. And he didn't know it when I bought a game from him a year later. He even thanked me for the demostration for which I got a discount :p!
    Why did you steal it? I wanted that game and I was looking for it so long!

3. MR4Y

MR4Y Well-Known Member

I have almost 50k worth of professional audio software in my pc... Since you don't have demos or trial products anymore, there's no way I can test stuff to see if it satisfies my needs.

4. omgwtfitzben

omgwtfitzben Well-Known Member

Hm, I wonder what I steal if I'm on a ROM/Emulation website.

Oh I don't know, games?

5. Lukong

Lukong Well-Known Member

Same.