1. This forum is in read-only mode.

What was the last anime series you completed watching ???

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by rock91, Dec 29, 2009.

1. ogh3

ogh3 Well-Known Member

Did ya try Death Note or Fullmetal Alchemist?

2. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

Kamen no Maid Guy, Sengoku Basara, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Mobile Fighter G Gundam, The King of Braves GaoGaiGar

Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan, Dai Mahou Touge

Grenadier

3. spire208

spire208 Well-Known Member

Just completed Mai-Hime, I need another Higurashi. XD

4. megashell

megashell Well-Known Member

Panty & Stocking with garterbelt!

Its an awesome anime! just SUCKY ending

5. Fullmetal Alchemist:Brotherhood Jap (Before it was on cable I watched it all on youtube)

Yeah its been awhile since I've watched an anime all the way through like last yr ago. xD
    There just hasn't been any animes that have catch my eye lately.

6. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

Just finished both seasons of Code Geass.

Looks like I'll have to get Death Note since it's been mentioned way more than once.

7. Fylgja

Fylgja High level Neet

i just finished Jyu Oh Sei

8. H_Delta101

H_Delta101 Well-Known Member

C - The Money of Soul and Possibility Control.........

9. insanecrazy07

Just finished The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.

The Endless Eight episodes were so bad to watch, I ended up skipping at least 4 of the repeats.
    I'm starting to hear the same English voice actors in a lot of the animes that I've watched so far.

Johnny Yong Bosch - Lelouch Lamperouge from Code Geass, Itsuki Koizumi from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (haven't heard him in Bleach or Naruto yet)
    Wendee Lee - Konata Izumi from Lucky Star and Haruhi Suzumiya from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
    Kari Wahlgren - Kagami Hiiragi from Lucky Star and Tsuruya from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

Those were probably the most obvious, but there's a few others I found through IMDB.

I've also noticed that apart from Code Geass, most of the other animes I've watched were produced by the same animation studio, Kyoto Animation; Lucky Star, K-On, Full Metal Panic Fumoffu and The Second Raid, and now The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.

10. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

Ranma 1/2

11. Rumiko

Rumiko Well-Known Member

Finished Highschool of The Dead. It was decent. Too much fanservice, but plenty of zombie-killing action. Also, the dub is horrible. I recommend watching it in English-subbed.

12. insanecrazy07

Finished Durarara!! and the two special episodes.

I originally saw a funny pic of some guy getting hit by a vending machine on the Random thread here and I liked the art style, so I decided to watch it.

Johnny Yong Bosch is at it again in this anime, but he'll always be Lelouch to me.