1. This forum is in read-only mode.

What the hell,man?

Discussion in 'General News' started by ClydeOne, Oct 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Well it is fun to annoy you :)

2. Void

Void Well-Known Member

For the record, I'm hardly annoyed. In fact, I'm incapable of remember your posts once I scroll past them. You're one of the people keeping me motivated to come to RU anyways. If everyone else was as mild and unexciting as the next guy it wouldn't be as interesting here. Also, completely off topic.

Back on topic: these guys are nothing short of absolutely retarded. If their ultimate goal was to kill Obama, why would they commit MASS MURDER beforehand? Killing 88 people without being caught is legitimately impossible. Bombing a building is a realistic method but beheadings? Absolutely stupid. Honestly, these stupid kids aren't smart enough to put together an intelligent assassination plan without being caught anyways. No real threat, in my opinion.

We're going to see a lot more of this though, unfortunately.

3. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

Other than wasting police time. They may not be a threat in themselves; but cops dealing with them could leave an opening for a real threat, i.e they're a distraction.

4. Void

Void Well-Known Member

The police over here are bored enough as it is, they could use a break from busting skateboarders (for, oh god, skateboarding) and highschool smokers. :p

5. BloodVayne

BloodVayne Well-Known Member

I get the feeling that the Obama presidency isn't going to change racism a whole lot :/ It's far too embedded in the psyche, anyways.

6. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

They couldn't rob a bank that was giving all of it's money out for free, so I doubt they could kill several people at all

7. apophos755

apophos755 Well-Known Member

Racism is a plague that is passed from parent to child in a never ending cycle of hate, intolerance, and ignorance. Here in the southern United States (United, HA, that almost seems like a joke) racism is rampant. Just a few short miles (kilometers) from where I live, they hold rallies to enlist new members into their racist regime. I hate living here, but I know that no matter where I go, racism will already be there, waiting to rear it's ugly head.

8. ClydeOne

ClydeOne Well-Known Member

I guess this is why the world is coming to an end a lot sooner than most people would expect.

9. HumrH360

HumrH360 Well-Known Member

Do mean that So-called "Mayan Prophecy" about the Apocalypse that is supposedly happening 12/21/2012? Or are you just saying that in general?

10. ClydeOne

It could be both. Anyone could interpret that sentence in either way.

11. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Damn you Sarah Palin!

12. apophos755

*apophos laughing at cj....... :D :D :D

13. Classic-wolf

Classic-wolf Well-Known Member

I honestly hope someone flies off the handle and goes all xenocide on nazis and racists. That would make for a cool videogame, wouldn't it? Grand Homocide Racists! That would be fun! Oh wait, that genre is called the WW2 Shooter! Another fun fact, SNK put out one of the first WW2 shooters, Iron Tank: The invasion of Normandy for the NES, Which had some of the first oversized Metal Slug type bosses! Not exactly historically accurate, but fun none-the-less! Here's to America's triumph over racism by electing Sen. Barack Hussein Obama to the Presidency! Awesome!

14. apophos755

I don't know about this "triumph" over racism, I guess it's all a matter of perspective. I think that it's [racism] just not as rampant as it used to be. Living in the southern US I get to see racism everyday. I wish racism would disappear. The shear ignorance of disliking someone based upon the color of their skin. I hope President Elect Obama does well and brings about the change we in America so desperately need. And who knows, maybe one day we can eradicate racism, not only here in America but all over the world, we can only hope.

15. ClydeOne

I'm with you on that. All we can do is hope we live long enough to see a change in the world. Or at least a start.

16. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

A better idea is too ignore racism and not acknowledge it but when it gets Violent use force, only one chance that way...

17. ClydeOne

It's kinda hard to ignore something like that, and, if we use force when the racists decide to get violent, then aren't we going to end up just like them?

18. apophos755

If you ignore it, then it will only get worse because it goes unchecked. When it comes to violence, violence begets violence. If we show the violent racists the same violence in return, we only serve to reinforce their belief that violence solves you problems. If it comes to that, about all we can hope for is justice for the victims through our (flawed) judiciary system.

19. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

I don't have any better ideas to cure it...

20. Classic-wolf

Classic-wolf Well-Known Member

Anyone whom says a racist remark, and believes it, should be called a lower lifeform, and a waste of DNA. Anyone who acts the racist, and completely means it, should be shot, at least in the crotch! That way they're separated from the "gene pool"! "You! Outta' the 'gene pool'!" Of course we will always have little backslides, I'm looking at you Kramer! But so long as said person learns before truly committing something atrocious.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.