1. This forum is in read-only mode.

What the hell,man?

Discussion in 'General News' started by ClydeOne, Oct 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ClydeOne

ClydeOne Well-Known Member

Things like this article are becoming all too familiar now that there is a black man running for president

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081027/ap_on_el_pr/skinhead_plot

2. HumrH360

HumrH360 Well-Known Member

:-\ Martin Luther King Jr. and Abraham Lincoln would be ashamed. All of their work for America, put to waste because pride and prejudice.

3. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

You cannot judge a nation based on the actions of the few. Every nation has intolerant people and they will continue to have for a very long time, what we should be thinking when we read this is "nice, that's two less" and then move on, it really can't surprise anyone that these things are planned.

4. HumrH360

true, that DOES make two less, but out of what, though? :(

5. ClydeOne

That would make it two less racists,I guess.

6. Void

Void Well-Known Member

Stupid people like this almost make me wish there really was a hell for these assholes to burn in. White supremacy is just stupid, and clearly most of the people following the ideals of "white power" were born into it from a person who was born into it from a person who was taught to believe that way because of the past time period of their existence, when racism was tolerated, even encouraged. Otherwise, the person is probably uncontrollably deranged. What I'm trying to say is that white supremacists consist of stupid people who can't think for themselves and people who are mentally ill; neither of which should be allowed to act freely in a modern society. We have centers to help people like this.

And yeah, this is hypocritical, considering my strong believe in the constitution. Free speech is one thing of course, killing people because you don't like the way that they look is completely different.

7. apophos755

apophos755 Well-Known Member

I live in Tennessee where this shit took place. Lucky me.......yeah right. I have to listen to all sorts of biased, bigoted, racist shit all day long. It's all around me here. I get to hear them talk about how much they hate black people, jews, and mexicans. I ask them why they hate them, and all they can come up with is because of their skin color. How fucking ignorant. I hope they take these two and put them away for a long time, even though I know it will do no good, for the legacy of hate is passed from one generation to the next here. I'm not saying that all people are like that around here, but there are a lot of them.

8. HumrH360

I would be surprised i they said that they hated Asians. Over here in Indy, the first god damn question people ask me when is:

[quote author=A real life idiot]
    Are you Chinese?
    [/quote]

My response:
    [quote author=Me]
    .........WHAT THE FUCK KINDA QUESTION IS THAT!? I LIVE HERE! I DON'T HAVE A FUCKING ACCENT! I AM OBVIOUSLY AMERICAN, YOU FUCKING IGNORANT EXCUSE FOR AN AMERICAN CITIZEN!
    [/quote]

Yes, I am extremely self-conscience about my appearance and absolutely hate it when people assume that I am Chinese, Japanese, Korean, or the latter simply from my appearance.

9. sla03rs

sla03rs Well-Known Member

well if they mean ethnicity I don't think its that big of a deal that you've gotta flip out about it, but if they ignore the fact that you're American they're just plain idiots. With their logic they aren't even supposed to be American since the real Americans were the "Indians"

10. ultra

ultra Guest

Bingo! it isn't a color thing, though it can. these things also happen in european countries as well as other countries. look at islamic nations as well, one shiite is president and the sunni's will try to kill him and it's vice versa.

11. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

If they don't like him as president and they are American citizens then they should try to do better than Obama not kill him...

12. Void

Void Well-Known Member

You don't know what "latter" means, do you? Surely, they're talking about your ethnicity or family roots, not your nationality, anyways. Stop being oversensitive about such things.

13. HumrH360

You're not getting the idea.

Let's put it this way. Would you go up to a blond-haired, blue-eyed man and ask him if he is a Nazi?

14. hahahahaha

hahahahaha Well-Known Member

Hey, you should see the crap i deal with in Singapore. My classmates have delusions that all white people look down on them. You know who taught them that? Their parents!

15. ClydeOne

Now that just plain sucks. But if it has been happening for years and years,It would be very hard for that
    kind of tradition( in a sense) to be broken.

16. Void

Void Well-Known Member

No, but you're not making any sense whatsoever, unless all "Chinese, Japanese, (and) Korean"s suddenly became responsible for enslaving, torturing, starving, and otherwise mercilessly murdering a people for nothing but irrational genocide. I haven't checked any news sources since earlier today though, I could have missed something.

17. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

More people with the "blame it on the white man" habit...

18. Void

Void Well-Known Member

WHITE POWER, CJ. WHITE POWER!

Your blatantly unbalanced racism is unbearable.

19. LS650

LS650 Member

They aren't walking up to you and asking you if you are a Communist, but Chinese.
    A more appropriate analogy would be if they walked up to a blond-haired, blue-eyed man and asked him if he were German.

20. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

You used the word "latter" incorrectly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.