1. This forum is in read-only mode.

What song makes your heart melt and why?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by buuured, Jul 23, 2009.

1. buuured

buuured Well-Known Member

another song i like i dare for dreams by knuckle joe that song makes me feel like i can do anything

2. rick4ever

rick4ever Well-Known Member

kings of leon - use somebody. It didn't melt me but still a good song. And giga d'agostino - the riddle. That song didn't made me melt at all but still an epic funny song. I loved down in the river to pray from alisson kraus to. It remembers me of the day when my brother and my nephew throwed me in a river and thought they had killed me.

3. adfk

adfk Well-Known Member

never been a truer saying. i love that song. the fray's good too

4. jazzvile02

jazzvile02 Member

nice songs...

5. jayMASTERjay

jayMASTERjay Active Member

Blue October - Into The Ocean

Just was significant at the time I guess. Nice song, great message.

PsyOpus - Kill Us

Probably just because it's so well written, so nicely put together, so technical. The sounds create a great image in my mind. Makes this a great song that gets me every time.

Blue - Breathe Easy

An OK-ish song, until the guitar solo. And then, well, it's an audio orgasm.

Chet Baker - Just Friends

One of my personal jazz faves, I love this for its message of just being the friend, and nothing more. Story of my life.

:)

6. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

Try the original version by Nik Kershaw.

7. BlackSakura69

BlackSakura69 Member

8. silverkitty2012

silverkitty2012 Well-Known Member

Brown Eyed Girl by: Van Morrison, because my uncle used to sing this to me, for me and he died. It makes me smile and remember him singing to me but also makes me miss him. R.I.P. uncle Mike

Truly Madly Deeply by: Savage Garden, because my ex used to sing it to me and i thought it was one of the most romantic songs a guy could sing to a girl ever.

Over The Rainbow by: Israel Kamakawiwoole, because it brings me to that happy place that only exists in my own mind everytime i hear it. R.I.P. Israel Kamakawiwoole

Besame Mucho by: Dean Martin, because he has the most romantic old style music you will ever hear. I melt when i hear him like girls melted when he first sung it.

9. Wesker85

Wesker85 Member

There are many many songs that fill me with emotions every time I hear time. Among them are Faith Hill's "There You'll Be" (From the Pearl Harbor soundtrack) and the japanese song that is being played at the roll credits in Hayao Miyazaki's film "Spirited Away". Also, many Eurovision Song Contest songs fill me with emotions. I especially remember the contest of 2003. I'm not gay but I know what I like.

10. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

But for any ignorant people who think Canon in D came from JerryC, it was written at around 1680 by Johann Pachelbel.

11. GlidingGoose

GlidingGoose Well-Known Member

My mum crys in that song thats in Shrek called "Hallelujah"

12. genobot

genobot New Member

Personally, The Offsprig - Gone Away.... i think my life revolves around the offspring though...

13. IceColdKiller

IceColdKiller Well-Known Member

Edward Maya ft. Alicia - Stereo Love! I listen it 20 times per day!

14. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

The Promise by When in Rome & Feels Like Heaven by Fiction Factory.

Fiction Factory was the last song I heard right before a major turning point in my life began, details are very personal so I can't tell you more.

The Promise makes me feel sad as this song reminds me of a dear friend who passed away several years ago.

15. crimson089

crimson089 Well-Known Member

hmm... maybe "cupid". it reminds me of psyche & eros.

16. Omega00

Omega00 Well-Known Member

Everything Burns by Ben Moody featuring Anastasia

I think it explains itself

17. KiraSTRiKE

KiraSTRiKE Well-Known Member

Bring Me The Horizon - 15 Fathoms, Counting. Just an instrumental, real calm and soothin'.

and, My American Heart - Tired & Uninspired. Wicked song, reminds me of just chillin' with old friends.