1. This forum is in read-only mode.

What should I do (LSlite + GBAhack, DSi, DS+GBAhack)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Deathbreak911, Jun 12, 2009.

?

What should I do?

1. Keep your busted up DS, get GBA hack

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Get DS lite and hack the GBA slot

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Get DSi

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Do nothing

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Renji217

Renji217 Well-Known Member

So I guess you didnt need the GBA slot after all.

2. Wintrale

Wintrale Well-Known Member

It's decent, then. I've taken a few pictures with it, on the spur of the moment kind of deal, and it's performed well enough considering it's only a 0.3 megapixel camera. Sure, it'll hardly stand toe-to-toe with a Canon Powershot, but it doesn't need to. It's about as useful, I'd say, as one's camera on their phone. It doesn't take the best of pictures, but it takes them. Would people rather it didn't have a camera at all?

3. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

my phone takes considerably better pictures than that and its only 1.3MP, which is hardly impressive as phone cameras go.

4. 1prinnydood

1prinnydood Guest

Yes yes yes

Good on you for ignoring all the advice and sense. I am joking, I hope it all works well for you.

5. Wintrale

Wintrale Well-Known Member

Again, it's not supposed to be an awe-inspiringly amazing camera. If they put a 3MP camera on it instead of a 0.3 one, the cost of the console would have been greater (by at least £30) and there still would be both people complaining about how it isn't 5MP as well as people not even using such a camera properly (since all anyone seems to do is take quick snaps indoors with the DSi). Besides, erm... It's for games, really, not for taking pictures. It has motion sensing, can take great pictures for the DSi's screen resolution and it doesn't need to do any more. If you want to take proper pictures, take a proper camera.

Why? Or are you just one of those people who berate the DSi for no reason other than it exists?

6. 1prinnydood

1prinnydood Guest

No, I have given good argument as to why the DSi is a piece of crap. You have given me ammuntion to do that, do you expect people with more sense than money to buy this on a wish and a promise from Nintendo?
    I can understand why you want to justify your purchase of this product, I do not want to label you as a fool for doing so. As I see it the DSi has nothing to offer the user and much to offer Nintendo, perhaps I am wrong but neither you nor Nintendo have offered any information as to how the DSi can be a better portable gaming experience than the DS regardless of flash hardware or homebrew.

7. failtorespond

failtorespond Well-Known Member

8. Deathbreak911

Deathbreak911 Well-Known Member

Make no mistake, I wanted a lite a lot more, but I decided that eventually I'd need the extra CPU.