1. This forum is in read-only mode.

What sexuality are you?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cjdogger, Nov 4, 2009.

?

What sexuality and gender are you?

1. Straight female.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Straight male.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Lesbian female.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Gay male.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Bisexual female.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Bisexual male.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Bicurious female.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Bicurious male.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. someirishkid

someirishkid Well-Known Member

Hey Loony, looks like he lost his temper! XD
    Plus Renaldo, your rating thing is kinda low. Mods all have really high ratings.
    Is my rating good? I've been on the forums since this summer.

2. RenaldoTT

RenaldoTT Well-Known Member

ummm irish boy u can't tell if I'm mad or not u quite over in ireland or somn so calm urself nah. and what's with my rating? i now join. it must be low, so was ur point?

3. someirishkid

someirishkid Well-Known Member

Dunno, just saying. Low rating = not much posts.
    And i don't know what the hell you just said!
    Bad grammer dude

4. rock91

rock91 Well-Known Member

I got lost when he said Irish boy XD :eek:

5. RenaldoTT

it's not bad grammar you child if it's a form of dialect, bcuz i can watch ur english n call it bad grammar but the queen's english is also i dialect so...shhh lil boy

6. rock91

rock91 Well-Known Member

watch your language please.Don't be a troll or I will report you. Please stop. Say what you want to say and keep it civil.
    Your choice of words might be offensive to somebody.

7. RenaldoTT

alyah men ( you guys ) like ya can't use ya brains ( can't use your minds ) and figure it out ( figure it OUT! ) But I guess trying to make out ( point out something and embarrass ) someone is the only way yal can shit me up ( diss me, screw me up etc. ) you get it now?
    Post Merge: [time]1262991223[/time]
    hoss what language are you talking about? only in the last post i curse, just u cah fight back, n das just sad...btw ooo u gona report me? dat jus provin u a real punk, cuz u runnin to daddy so i can never make u out again? ent? right? so take time wit ya outa timin self

8. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

This forum is English only. And we do not allow the use of internet shorthand, regardless of whether you call it a dialogue or not. Since it's obvious that you know how to type in complete sentences and correct spelling, please stop using your shorthand type.

9. zerobahamut

zerobahamut Well-Known Member

Isn't this a personal question? (straight)

10. TirithRR

Personal, maybe (to some). But that's why you aren't required to answer :)

(I have come to the conclusion that there is far too many straight males here though).

11. RenaldoTT

That would probably be because people know it's somewhat strange to be queer lol <<< is that illegal too?

12. TirithRR

Being homosexual is only illegal is a few countries. (Ones with a history of human rights violations, of course). Like Uganda.

13. phscarface

phscarface Well-Known Member

I've seeen that some people missed the focus on this topic.....then they keep fightin' each others.

14. RenaldoTT

I was asking if Lol is illegal not homosexuality, homosexual males having sex in my country is life imprisonment, charged for buggery, batty boy... LOL <<< is illegal so don't use it! and phscarface <<< weird, I'm straight focused on this topic so I'm one who hasn't lost my focus on this topic XD BY THE WAY <<< I must spell everything in QUEEN'S english so I won't be banned hahaha! woops is saying hahahah short hand for laugh??? hmm <<< woops (I mean thinking not hmm ) I wonder. yea you can't use the word fightin' you got to spell it all out dude, no short hand THEY WILL BAN YOU! :O

15. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Flaming, off-topicness, etc.
    LOCKED.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.