1. This forum is in read-only mode.

What sexuality are you?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cjdogger, Nov 4, 2009.

?

What sexuality and gender are you?

1. Straight female.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Straight male.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Lesbian female.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Gay male.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Bisexual female.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Bisexual male.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Bicurious female.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Bicurious male.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RenaldoTT

RenaldoTT Well-Known Member

How much you guys get paid for this. I wana get in, send calm threats, and make out people on a daily...bess job how do I get in XD

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

we don't get paid anything.

3. RenaldoTT

well that sucks but still sounds inviting...I wana be an administrator or moderator...what I gota do ?

4. Loonylion

be active, understand and follow the rules, be friendly and helpful, never lose your temper, be reliable, reasonable and impress seph and I. Then you may eventually be considered for moderator (we don't mod people randomly, only when we have a need of moderators). Also, asking to be made moderator/administrator is a big no-no.

No-one ever becomes administrator

5. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

@loony: weren't your lionesses sisters loony? Wait... I'm getting you mixed up with Born Free now.

Anyway, if we even go deeper, that is going for genetic heritage, aren't males originally meant for reproductive purposes only? I mean in insects living in colonies, the colony is comprised primarily of females with males only being bred to continue the colony's genetic survival.

So yeah, strange that in higher creatures, it's the male who is dominant. Thankfully Elephants have a matriarchial society to follow in the "old hereitage".

@Renaldo: Most of us don't get paid for this & do this out of love (I really don't like using that word too much) for this great community :)

And you asking to get in is now a criterion to not be elligible for moderator position LOL!

6. RenaldoTT

OK! you don't have to be a snob about it...ooo look at me I'm a moderator with no man in my life Ooo but yah know whah? I love you very much XD and yah can't give my love back...ha!

7. Loonylion

No, they arent even the same nationality. One is Romanian, the other Liberian (as far as we know).

Not the case, insects and mammals are entirely different creatures and have followed different evolutionary paths. What you mention about males being only for reproductive purposes is true of insects only (there are some individual species of other orders that follow this)

8. RenaldoTT

Time to whip out your encyclopedias people, they are blasting us with knowledge *following with nerd glasses on, eatin' ah doubles*

9. Loonylion

ok, time to get back on topic I think.

10. RenaldoTT

I'm straight btw...all this time we here I never even mentioned it lol ... wondered if anyone notice but then again who really cares.

11. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

I already guessed your straight, while being gay and heavily religious yet agaisn't your own has happened before...I had a feeling your not.

Let's see, before my time at kfc, I had straight friends.

Now I met 3 bi-girls, 2 gay, and a few others who...I wouldn't want to know.

Men+alchol=Strange things :(

Thankfully I keep a fair distance when this happens :)

12. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Last one loony, I promise.

@RenaldoTT: I'm not snubbing you :)

It's just loony used to tell people who "brazenly" volunteer to be a moderator that & I quote:

This was way back in 2007 if I recall correctly.

@loony: Shoot! You got me there big time loony as I did not know there were lions in Europe, in the wilds I mean, not those in captivity.

And yeah, straight male here too.

13. meminpanda

meminpanda Well-Known Member

Straight male.

14. RenaldoTT

I wasn't demanding...I can diss people in my own country for free...is a big game and I doh need no pc so blah to u ! hehe! and sorry if i thought u were being snubby! oh lord girl/ woman u should taste a doubles....ya will hand me ur moderator position just for lettin u taste such ah ting...wit slight pepper oh lord!

15. Loonylion

that's because asking to be made moderator demonstrates a lack of maturity, demanding even move so. Being moderator requires maturity.

there shouldnt be, I don't know how Achee came to be in Romania, I just know she was born there and spent most of her life living in the car park at the cypriot consulate. (she was the consul's personal pet, after being rescued from the photographer who took her from her mother)

Mah Juah was an exhibit in a private zoo belonging to the president of Liberia and was rescued by the UN task force who took over his palace after he fled the country. We don't know much more than that.

and back on topic, im a straight male.

16. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Not only are you straight loony, you're a roaring male lion!

The Simba of RomUlation :)

17. snebbers

snebbers Well-Known Member

I would just like to say that, I have no problems with Homosexuals, Heterosexuals or Bisexuals. Everyone is entitled to their sexuality, if they see that someone of a particular sex interests them, then that's their choice.

Neither do I have a problem with anyone being religious, they can be Muslim, Sikh, Budda, Christian, Zoroastrain, Paganism, Athiest, Jainism, Scientologist, Satanist, and all the others that I don't know..

I'm pretty open-minded I think, everyone is entitled to their beliefs. Just thought I would clear that up so nobody thinks I'm trying argue. >_<.

On the topic of sexuality; I was told that sometimes people are homosexual due to other males being born from the same womb before, and that the cause of it was a residue of hormones from the last birth.. Is that true?

18. Loonylion

Not to my knowledge, although the whole concept of being 'born gay' is somewhat up in the air. Scientists aren't sure whether some people are genetically predisposed towards homosexuality, or whether its entirely environmental/personal choice

19. snebbers

snebbers Well-Known Member

Well I would assume that people make that choice of their own, but then there's not any evidence to show that it's not caused at birth either.. It'd be really interesting to know though.

20. RenaldoTT

I would say from my religious teachings it's possession...and there has been evidence of that so I'm going with it <<<< Is that preaching MR ADMINISTRATOR!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.