1. This forum is in read-only mode.

What sexuality are you?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cjdogger, Nov 4, 2009.

?

What sexuality and gender are you?

1. Straight female.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Straight male.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Lesbian female.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Gay male.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Bisexual female.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Bisexual male.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Bicurious female.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Bicurious male.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. phscarface

phscarface Well-Known Member

I'm straight male yo! 8)

2. snebbers

snebbers Well-Known Member

You know.. I reckon you're right..

I think I've found someone. I don't know what it is about her, she's so warm and considerate, yet quiet and shy. I have absolutely no idea what it is, but I'm attracted to her... (And it's the weirdest thing ever because I've never been interested in anyone before)

I sit next to her in maths, everytime I talk to her I get butterflies... Nobody else really talks to her, and she says that I'm the only guy that she is friends with... I did ask her randomly how close she thought we were and she said really close, so that's good I guess..

Thanks.. :)

3. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

She sounds special...as they say it veiwtiful joe...

"JUST GO FOR IT!"

XD

4. snebbers

snebbers Well-Known Member

I'm trying.. But I'm being careful.. I already know a lot about her and I know what she wants to do for a career, which she'll be able to achieve because she is really smart... Of course.. I know the limitations if I "Go for it."

I'm naturally quite affectionate, I could say, maybe complimentary would be a better word to use. But of course, she's not used to that so I have to be careful with what I say when I speak to her.. All things in moderation as they say.

If I were to go for it, we'd be limited on time spent together, as I only really see her at college, her parents are also very sheltering of her. I'd be a minor distraction to her most of the time (Although she likes my company). It's her life and she has her own thoughts and decisions so the majority is up to what she thinks not what I think...

Not only that, but if I was to ask her out, for a relationship, then that would be selfish of me because it'd be mainly about what I want and I don't know what it is that she wants... And I wouldn't want to jeopardise her career path.

5. CloudBoii12

CloudBoii12 Well-Known Member

Straight male :)

6. GoldenTalesGeek

GoldenTalesGeek Well-Known Member

Straight male.

7. RenaldoTT

RenaldoTT Well-Known Member

well the first like just means gay man, just like batty means ass or one who takes it in the ass...jamaican slang...but i was just portraying myself to be violent...so u can't compare us like that...maybe like what i say but not how i think or speak...im not one to run down a gay man and beat him...although i have a song that sings about no homo :D ummm yea religious or not...there is a fine line between common sense...like I understand liking somone even fallin in love with somone of the same sex but according to my religion the Devil ( btw God is spelt < capital G the common g is for gods) and there is only one God. I respect the people btw, as a person ur love by me and God but I'm not respecting ur choices or ur actions. That is unacceptable according to my beliefs
    Post Merge: [time]1262896803[/time]
    It's not and will never be if my god it will and will always be my God with a capital G get it right. Thanks. and I was just being eccentric....it's my opinion and sometimes opinions will offend others but that's why we're entitled to it. Like I can say full out you're really weird, you doh like girls or guys :S u can take offense if u like ya kno das just how it is matey...no batty pun d gaza....clean sweep n do d nalinga...skip to malou

8. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

It is against the rules to preach on this forum.

9. RenaldoTT

I'm not giving religious or moral instruction in any manner...but please, just for my knowledge...what are the penalties?

10. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

the last person got a permanent ban because he didn't stop when warned and it sparked a flame war.

The penalties for most rule breaking on this forum is moderator warning, global moderator warning, temporary ban and permanent ban in that order (moderator warning for first offense, global mod warning for second and so on).

11. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

A warning if you repeat doing it. "there is only one God." is preaching.

Of course at most you might get a PM from higher command but you won't recieve any serious warnings for first offense.

Also this:

12. RenaldoTT

Ok then, you proved your point about the preaching, but what does a flame war entail? I have no knowledge of what this may even be.

13. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

A negative argument often involving anger and insults.

Religion is a big cause of these.

14. Loonylion

it's when a forum discussion descends into a heated argument involving exchange of personal attacks and insults.

15. RenaldoTT

Or ok scene. Btw how come Administrators don't have more serious names >>> Loonylion I expected names like Mr Anderson and Mr Bond ... oh and btw if anyone starts shooting insults at me I can take care of myself. But I understand your point. So I'll state my opinions in another route...just to keep peace.

16. Loonylion

loonylion is my real life nickname.

17. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Let me just side track a bit:

Homosexuality isn't something that ONLY exists in humans, it too exists in other beings on our world. Though most of it is a result of environmental factors like the lack of females or isolation of a vast numbers of males (mostly in males as I recall though) in captivity.

Heck even the need to "physically" change genders occurs in some frogs.

@RenaldoTT: It's actually OK to believe & Have faith in something & it certainly is OK to be an Atheist in these forums. But you being in your face to everybody telling them that "your" God will do this, or that if you change your ways is preaching. The same as an Atheist retalliating with "Religion is bullshit".

Now this leads to serious arguments in a forum which is referred to as a flame War, or simply a flame. And this is un-healthy, fighting over something just because one doesn't want to open up to the other only results in hatred and seeing as this forum is doing its best to maintain a friendly atmosphere flames are often dealt with swiftly sometimes ending with the parties involved getting banned.

18. p4tman

p4tman Guest

Straight Male.

19. RenaldoTT

So now everyone one wants a taste. I just said I would find another route. What is needed blood. This lecture on homosexuality wasn't necessary. Think I don't know where homosexuality comes from? I have common sense I can figure it out. But thanks for exercising my eye lids to read all that. After all don't we all like learning new things, because I can teach some one now that hazardous waste has the ability to cause sex reversal in some turtles while they are still in their shells...and I was only addressing one particular person with my "in your face" approach. If others see and read, in the words of my people "das dem". As I said I got the point the first time so the lecture was "outta timin".
    Post Merge: [time]1262903508[/time]
    That's a very long nickname. Ima call you LLoyd...shor for loonylionaDministrator XD

20. Loonylion

It's by no means exclusive to males, my two adopted lionesses exhibit homosexual behaviour because they need to be kept separate from other lions for their own safety (they are disabled and this would likely cause other lions to attack and kill them, as leonine society is not tolerant of sickness or disability). They get along with each other because they have similar conditions, but the same sanctuary had an incident where introducing two solitary lionesses to each other caused one to unexpectedly attack and fatally wound the other. ( though this was several years after my two were living together, otherwise I suspect my lionesses would never have been introduced)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.