1. This forum is in read-only mode.

What PS1 Final Fantasy is best?

Discussion in 'Sony' started by Chatb0t73, Feb 13, 2012.

?

What PS1 Final Fantasy is best

Poll closed Feb 27, 2012.
  1. Final Fantasy V

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Final Fantasy VI

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Final Fantasy VII

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Final Fantasy VIII

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Final Fantasy IX

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Chatb0t73

Chatb0t73 Well-Known Member

That's true but Tantarian would probably kill the party effortlessly if you challeneged him durting the timed mission.

2. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

It's easy.

3. Mr.PowPow

Mr.PowPow Well-Known Member

My entire team was level 85 during that timed mission. I was actually having a harder time trying to keep Tantarian alive so I could steal his items. He also uses a very basic strategy, inflict 150-200 damage to make his main body appear, then refrain from using physical attacks to make sure he doesnt close again.

4. ogh3

ogh3 Well-Known Member

Final Fantasy VII. Best story. You actually connect with the characters. And half of the story turns out to be a lie in the middle and you go completely shocked. And the game is never fully understood until you play Crisis Core :p

5. kenny6457

kenny6457 Well-Known Member

I actually played crisis core about halfway through till I got too underleveled, I played it about a year before seven though

6. Mr.PowPow

Mr.PowPow Well-Known Member

7 was indeed amazing, only fault I could find was that it was the easiest FF in the series (I never saw the game over screen until I fought Emerald weapon) but then again it focused more on the story than it did on gameplay difficulty.

7. Chatb0t73

Chatb0t73 Well-Known Member

oooo this is a close poll