1. This forum is in read-only mode.

What program do you use to download music?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Roy mustang, Sep 26, 2008.

1. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Frostwire is good because it's free, but I find I don't get as much hosts on music. So I just cracked Limewire instead. Sweet..

2. RegalSpit

RegalSpit Active Member

To find albums I like I just search for the band or genre I wan't + Blogspot

For example...

Metal download blogspot, via google
    (I always buy the originals though ::) )

3. grimsim1

grimsim1 Well-Known Member

I use the same procedure. There are some great blog sites if you know how to find them, especially for metal. I have like ten of them bookmarked, and downloading the old fashioned way. Speeds are the best this way.

4. razielleonhart

razielleonhart Well-Known Member

Torrent Sites

5. n0thealthy

n0thealthy Well-Known Member

LimeWire! The free version is absolutely fine if you just download a song or two a day..

6. Nadeen

Nadeen New Member

I use SoulSeek but would love to know how to use the torrent thing as I was told it was safer to use! :) :) :)

7. 1Blacks1

1Blacks1 Well-Known Member

Well, i use limewire pro

What i find so stupid is that , you download Limewire free then on limewire you type in Limewire Pro, and you Download Zipfiles and scan them for viruses and youl download the orginal Limewire Pro, Free. Its so Stupid.

8. tiklu

tiklu Well-Known Member

Just googling one blogspot... there is every metal bands every album what I have searched.
    If that doesn't work, I use example megaupload or search from torrent sites.

9. waylonn

waylonn Well-Known Member

G2P.org, or just LimeWire/uTorrent

10. t0mmyTC

t0mmyTC Active Member

addon on firefox called download helper

on playlist.com

pretty fast

11. apophos755

apophos755 Well-Known Member

Limewire.