1. This forum is in read-only mode.

What NDS flashcard are you currently using?

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by AtomicBlue, Nov 21, 2008.

1. Sbf93

Sbf93 Well-Known Member

No, we are using the same roms (europe) and all work fine in a multicardgane, but if we visit some friends without a flashcard or the original game it says connection problem if he is the host. He uses the newest firmware.

2. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Not all games support single card sharing. Not many at all. DSTT and R4 for me.

3. toggless

toggless Member

I am using an R4. I think it's the easiest to use for just running nds roms but perhaps it isn't the most efficient or best at doing all that other jazz.

4. kamage

kamage Well-Known Member

R4 with a 1 gig memory card (I only play games... I have a back up 2 gig though..)

5. 1Blacks1

1Blacks1 Well-Known Member

Why does everyone got 4GB+ SDcards ? its like you guys slap on all the games you can find. LOL

i bet you probly just play like a good 3 / 4 games, probly not even that much.

i only got a 2GB, i got like 20 games, and i only play like 5 of them, the others if i delete, i wanna play them like 2 days after
    :(

6. acrox999

acrox999 Member

Well, I use n5DS. With 1 PNY 1GB MicroSD and one 4GB MicroSD. Forgot it's name. :p

7. Necri

Necri Active Member

I'm using the EDGE card with a 4gb micro sandisc card, no problems with games so far.

8. BlogMan

BlogMan Active Member

i use an r4 SDHC so i can use an 8gb se card :) you can buy them on amazon for the same price as a normal r4, but it's much better.
    Some people call it the r4 'upgrade', with an 8gb it's so much easier to watch movies and stuff! i have 3 episodes of south park at the moment.

9. meminpanda

meminpanda Well-Known Member

R4 and works great for me

10. mrfatso

mrfatso Well-Known Member

EDGE and a 2G sandisk ftw :D

11. Rhith

Rhith Well-Known Member

Figure I'll update.

Just spent my X-Mas money on a DSi, Acekard 2i and 8GB MicroSD.
    My Lite has a CycloDS Evolution, 8GB MicroSD and EZFlash 3in1.
    A friend is giving me her old NDS Phat that just need a new screen and once I get that I'm getting my EZFlashV+ back from a friend and putting that in there with a 2GB MicroSD.

12. paldemort_cupu

paldemort_cupu New Member

EDGE IS THE BEEEEEEEEESSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTT !!!!
    I can use cheat for almost all game that i have .

13. Mishy

Mishy Well-Known Member

Why do you have so many DS's? o_O

14. Rhith

Rhith Well-Known Member

I'm a bit of a collector :D
    http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa214/LaserRhith/0106092138b.jpg

15. veemon147

veemon147 Member

Acekard 2.1 with a 4 GB Class 6 card.

I love it and the only problem I've had is cheats not working, but I don't know if that's because I'm not enabling something or if my custom cheat file is messed up.

I have a CycloDS Evolution and a EZV 3-in-1 Expansion Pack in the mail.

16. ICE-X

ICE-X Well-Known Member

Supercard lite, 'cause it is the best ;D

17. bullno1

bullno1 Member

A Black CycloDS Evolution+ 4GB Black Kingston Micro SD and a black ez flash 3-in-1. All are pushed in a black NDS lite. I don't know why but I just love that color. My cell phone and my laptop are black too.

18. n0thealthy

n0thealthy Well-Known Member

R4SDHC.

19. Rhith

Rhith Well-Known Member

Enable cheats in the menu so it's set to "yes" and then press X when you have the game you want cheats for highlighted. It will create a .cc file for that game and in there activate and deactivate cheats and then choose to save the options. The cheats should then be active. Also check cheats.gbatemp.net for the newest cheat file.

20. afrokid13

afrokid13 Well-Known Member

I have a r4 III with a 4gig micro SDHC card
    a r4ds with a 2 gig micro SD card
    an ez flash 3 in 1
    and soon when they get better i plan to buy a 16 gig micro SD card for my r4 III and then probably buy a dstt and use my old 4gig Micro SDHC