1. This forum is in read-only mode.

What name for the wii was better, Wii or Revolution

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by waylonn, Jul 16, 2008.

1. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

GTAIV isn't that bad, and Halo is not that good either. Quake is much better.

2. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Halo is awesome, much better that GTA IV and Quake isn't a game for everyone, Quake's like marmite, Halo is like potatoes and GTA is like pie, GTA IV was a chocolate pie which isn't ment to be made...

3. Loonylion

I had Halo on PC and I wasn't at all impressed with it. the sequels should never have been made.

4. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

It's better on the XBOX that's why people like it... Just like Sims is better on the PC than the PS2....

5. Loonylion

it was the story and gameplay I wasn't impressed with, graphics were about par for that time.

6. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

I'll just stop there on Halo because this isn't a Halo debate and it's turning into one...
    Well anyways Wii is a more modern fresh name than Revolution which sounds like a 90's game console...

7. waylonn

waylonn Well-Known Member

Microsoft does everything people don't want 8)

8. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

What about the internet? The owner made that...

9. Loonylion

No he didn't. The internet was invented by the US DoD and the world wide web was invented by a British man called Tim Berners-lee.

10. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

I thought Bill Gates had something to do with it... F*ck my ITC teacher...He's crap...

11. Loonylion

Bill Gates had nothing to do with it. In fact he once said that windows would never use it.

12. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Well now I know :)
    Well Bill Gates is stupid on them terms....

13. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

The guy who made the World Wide Web has glasses, there was an article on him on a issue of PC World. No, I do not buy PC world. I read them when we go to the library at school once every two weeks. Anyhoo, the topic is already done.

14. err

err Well-Known Member

I would like to add that Wii was preferred over Revolution because "supposedly" Revolution was much too hard to pronounce for kids and I think I read somewhere in some languages it was also difficult to pronounce. Anyhow I like Wii better, not that I care. ( Or anybody else for that matter.)

15. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Who can't pronounce it? Teethless people?

16. thebass324

thebass324 Well-Known Member

I have to go with Revolution, while I was never fond of the title, one of the reasons behind Wii I thought was just too stupid to back it up. Wii is supposed to promote togetherness and thus sounds like the word "we", but what gets me is that the lower case "i"s in Wii are supposed to be two people standing side-by-side. :-\

17. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Wii is good for a pun...

18. gunsmoke160

gunsmoke160 New Member

hmm... the name revoloution wouldnt fit the wii... not in my opinion atleast.... if i was going to make a console named Revolution id prob make it black with blue neon lights and playstation (4) graphics.... (if ps4 ever comes out that is)