1. This forum is in read-only mode.

What is your Favorite PC game and Why???

Discussion in 'PC' started by avatar123, May 31, 2010.

1. finalmario

finalmario Well-Known Member

Tryed playing PSO but I load it up and it says it can load up the application and it closes out.Yet my PC can play other games like Sonic Adventure..

2. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

Too bad, you're missing out on something great.

3. finalmario

finalmario Well-Known Member

Lol,well I can't even find a download for PSO:BB

4. Fylgja

Fylgja High level Neet

Minecraft

5. will1008

will1008 Well-Known Member

Warcraft II and III (w/ expansions, I know some people) and Counter-Strike 1.6.

6. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

My favorite game is Myst III: Exile. The worlds were so immersive and beautiful! I couldn't help but be so drawn in...

I know where to download it, but.... It's technically warez, so I can't link you. Also, you'd have to use a lot of your computer's space to have it installed, AND you'd have to use a private server anyway.

7. someirishkid

someirishkid Well-Known Member

i used to play myst games. they looked great, but they were a mindfuck to play. i didn't get it at all :p

8. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

You have to think like someone who lives in that kind of universe before you can truly understand.

9. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

Some of the puzzles in it were waaay obscure. Someone of our current generation would NEVER be able to figure out those really old and obscure 1920s puzzles.

10. timmy1991

timmy1991 Well-Known Member

not true at all, it only requires 1.5GB, most HDD these days have 250+GB

11. Rat.2

Rat.2 Well-Known Member

i liked half life 2 epic game but its not my favourite

12. Kaimu

Kaimu New Member

Warcraft 3 --> I love the gameplay concept and its originality when it first come out.
    Romance of The Three Kingdom series --> It's great and deep turn based strategy. To be honest I prefer this over Civ. This is the only game that I played that can capture the true feeling of Three Kingdom era.
    Transport Tycoon --> It's simple. It's my first management simulation games and it's awesome

13. Jenoin

Jenoin Member

My favourite PC game ever is without doubt Mass Effect (1 and 2) for the storyline, the characters as well as the gameplay.

And my BF asked me to mention what his favourite PC games are. So here goes:
    Duke Nukem 3D
    Original Command and Conquer
    Morrowind

14. darklegacyx3

darklegacyx3 Member

I really like Dragon Age: Origins
    Incredible storytelling that is beyond my imagination, great sexy characters, and exciting epic battles

15. sonicfanboy

sonicfanboy Well-Known Member

too many for me to chosse from but the top two i have are minecraft and age of mythology ( i havent played the empires ones and i like greek and egyptian stuff). but i also love halo ( 1 i dont like 2 because i cant get the controlls from halo1 and you dont have the normal battle rifle) and battlefront 2.

16. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

Counterstrike: Source and Minecraft

17. dark.faerie

dark.faerie Well-Known Member

Too many to choose from~ ><

Off the top of my head though, I'd have to say Team Fortress 2 (or Garry's Mod, if you can really call it a game)
    As for why.. I'll edit this post later if i can be bothered finding a reason (It's nearly 2am where I am so I have a reason for laziness =P)

18. Rayman4321

Rayman4321 Active Member

Team Fortress 2 and Half life 2!! :]

19. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

WoW.

I've spent hours on end on it. xD

20. NYman

NYman Well-Known Member

Dragon Ball Online, brings back many memories... Watching DBZ and hoping for a fight... (We had the subbed version and i couldn't read, so uhh...)